Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,314 members, 7,957,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank (13517 Views)

I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 / Fxtm:scammers Defrauded Investor Of 135,000 Naira With Cryptocurrency / Zenith Bank Grows Earnings By 2.92% To N331.6bn In H1 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by Timoleon(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by Horlami3370: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gbam
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by callixibe: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
The priests should be dismissed from priesthood
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by MiguelKingII(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Fools that are shouting Rev. Fathers and ponzi scheme upandan, can't u read, it was a business proposal, more like giving somebody money to do a particular lucrative business and the fellow promised to be paying you five percent every month
That's just the case here, so u bigots go back and read well SMH angry
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by Robisky001(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
The scenario played out in Benin yet the attached picture is from Sacred Heart Cathedral Warri... Open show me the original pic or idonbelieveit.
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by Themandator: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pavore9:
Those Priests deserve serious reprimanding from their Bishop, are they supposed to be hustling? angry

You are a leaner... Hustling ke... Some own petrol stations, in the east
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by rhinolove: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Those priest should be probed, where did they get the millions, how much is their upkeep
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by Themandator: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
MiguelKingII:
Fools that are shouting Rev. Fathers and ponzi scheme upandan, can't u read, it was a business proposal, more like giving somebody money to do a particular lucrative business and the fellow promised to be paying you five percent every month

How did the father come by 13 million naira. Parish fund or accumulated savings from his stipend
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by eagleeye2: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
adisabarber:
200k bail?
42M, scam and 200k bail. Ayam,, not vaguely understanding.
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by eagleeye2: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
adisabarber:
200k bail?
42M, scam and 200k bail. Ayam,, not vaguely understanding.
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by eagleeye2: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
MiguelKingII:
I am a Catholic. The question, I want to ask is, what was the source of the capital for such business. Are reverend Fathers now business owners?
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by computerglobal(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Holy Mary didnt reveal to them in advance that the men are fraudsters?

Chaiii

Chaiii
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by InvertedHammer: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
eagleeye2:

I am a Catholic. The question, I want to ask is, what was the source of the capital for such business. Are reverend Fathers now business owners?
/
Who owns Aqua Rapha in Enugu State?

There are many more like that. Catholic priests do own businesses and the bishops expect annual stipend from them.
/
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by JosefAndre: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
I am a Catholic, a proud one at that, its shameful for a priest after taking an oat of poverty to indulge in a business that's for their personal interest. That's why I don't emulate any pastor, priest or prophet. I look up to Jesus Christ and make use of Men of God beautiful sermons.
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by eagleeye2: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Who owns Aqua Rapha in Enugu State?

There are many more like that. Catholic priests do own businesses and the bishops expect annual stipend from them.
/
If it is traceable like you quoted above no problem.
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by Shaev7(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yinxies:
So priests want to get quick riches? Is it even biblical?
Must it be Biblical before we know its wrong? Let the Priest be probed by Bishop. Am a Catholic I won't support this, not the fact that they partook in the scheme but the fact that it may be peoples money. Nobody says MMM is bad, after all, its investment with your own risk of loosing. But their position as priest which we know they rarely have business money of their own.
.hmmmm it's well.
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by Shaev7(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
JosefAndre:

I am a Catholic, a proud one at that, its shameful for a priest after taking an oat of poverty to indulge in a business that's for their personal interest. That's why I don't emulate any pastor, priest or prophet. I look up to Jesus Christ and make use of Men of God beautiful sermons.
thumbs. In fact, remove pastors from your mind. Those ones na pure scam them be. Priest (Most) are still be. Ave- Maria
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by benqo01(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
scam everywhere smh
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
judecares1:
ha
am a catholic but wat is the rev frs doing in such scheme
where did they get such money you should ask
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Only in Nigeria do reverend fathers engage in MMM.

grin grin grin

and my my husband once told me catholic priests/ reverend fathers dont engage in personal business nor own huge investments.
Hubby comma nsee
times are changing
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by MiguelKingII(m): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2018
Themandator:

How did the father come by 13 million naira. Parish fund or accumulated savings from his stipend

Oga bear it in mind that catholic priests are been paid and the priest in question wasn't just ordained yesterday!!
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by MiguelKingII(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2018
eagleeye2:

Catholic priests are on pay roles bro
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by eagleeye2: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2018
MiguelKingII:

Catholic priests are on pay roles bro
Pay roll, yes. But 13M, no be here for person to carry play Baba Ijebu. I get friends who are reverend fathers and my younger one is in the seminary.
Bros, this money look suspicious. Unless it's traceable.
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by Themandator: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2018
MiguelKingII:

Oga bear it in mind that catholic priests are been paid and the priest in question wasn't just ordained yesterday!!

OK. They are paid and somebody without wife or kids saved up 13 million and didn't think to give it away to the poor as you people are won't to announce but was investing it to further make more money... What does he needs the more money for
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by MiguelKingII(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Themandator:

OK. They are paid and somebody without wife or kids saved up 13 million and didn't think to give it away to the poor as you people are won't to announce but was investing it to further make more money... What does he needs the more money for

Bro this very writeup makes me want to question your intelligence. Firstly there are Rev. Fr. that are Doctors, some HV set up/established businesses. Okay because he is not married that also means he doesn't have parents, brothers and sisters. Did I hear you talk about giving to the poor; that's high level of hypocrisy bro, do u know how many people he has helped, will he come on social media to list for you the number of poor people he has happened?? I bet if he does you will also be the first to come all over NL condemning him for showoff.
Okay because he is a priest he should give out his whole money as you said and not make investments?? Bros even King Solomon acknowledged that money answeret all things, and he also pointed that the LOVE of money is the root of evil.. think again!!!
Re: 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank by moneywise101: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
School feeding programme costs N6.2b

The Federal Government has spent N6.2 billion on National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP) as at last August, Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Protection, Mrs. Maryam Uwais, has said.

In a statement, she said the programme, which is already in 20 states, has been projected to become the largest school feeding initiative in Africa as plans were underway to cover the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.

She affirmed that the government’s plan is to take the NHGSFP initiative, which feeds over six million school children in 20 states, to the rest of the country within the shortest possible time.

Uwais said: “As at August, last year (2017), the Federal Government spent N6.2 billion on the school feeding programme in 14 states. This has encouraged increase in school attendance across the country as the programme is also designed to improve school enrolment and completion.

https://www.businessfinanceinfo.com/school-feeding-programme-costs-n6-2b/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. / Dw Arerben Investment? Real Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.