Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,218 members, 7,957,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Urgent Job Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Job Vacancy (1093 Views)

Urgent Job Vacancy / Urgent Job Vacancy!!! / Urgent Job Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Job Vacancy by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2018
nil
Re: Urgent Job Vacancy by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2018
trying to upload PDF page but giving errors
Re: Urgent Job Vacancy by Rukitop(f): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2018
rapo8000:
AS PROMISED THAT I WILL BE POSTING JOB ADVERTS AS SOON AS THEY ARE AVAILABLE FROM MY COMPANY. I ALSO GOT IT THROUGH NAIRALAND 5YRS AGO.

This is to inform you that the following job vacancies are available within the Company;

· Software Developer

· Senior Enterprise Architect

· Admin/Executive Support Officer

· Internal Audit Officer

· Business Analyst

The vacancies are available to both internal staff of VGG and external applicants.

Please find the Job Descriptions attached herewith, including detailed information on the roles and required competencies.

Qualified and eligible individuals who are interested in applying for these vacancies may forward a customized cover letter and resume to careers@venturegardengroup.com.

We would encourage employees to send in strong referrals and recommendations for the vacant positions as a reward would be given to referees whose candidates are eventually hired. This should be sent to yewande.kiladejo@venturegardengroup.com and the subject of the role should be the title of the role.

Note: Deadline for all applications is 23rd of February, 2018

been trying to post pictures but finding it diffcult. call me for more details 08036720854
Please state your Location
Re: Urgent Job Vacancy by centboy123456(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2018
rapo8000:
AS PROMISED THAT I WILL BE POSTING JOB ADVERTS AS SOON AS THEY ARE AVAILABLE FROM MY COMPANY. I ALSO GOT IT THROUGH NAIRALAND 5YRS AGO.

This is to inform you that the following job vacancies are available within the Company;

· Software Developer

· Senior Enterprise Architect

· Admin/Executive Support Officer

· Internal Audit Officer

· Business Analyst

The vacancies are available to both internal staff of VGG and external applicants.

Please find the Job Descriptions attached herewith, including detailed information on the roles and required competencies.

Qualified and eligible individuals who are interested in applying for these vacancies may forward a customized cover letter and resume to careers@venturegardengroup.com.

We would encourage employees to send in strong referrals and recommendations for the vacant positions as a reward would be given to referees whose candidates are eventually hired. This should be sent to yewande.kiladejo@venturegardengroup.com and the subject of the role should be the title of the role.

Note: Deadline for all applications is 23rd of February, 2018

been trying to post pictures but finding it diffcult. call me for more details 08036720854

am in.lagos wers is the location
Re: Urgent Job Vacancy by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
nil

Re: Urgent Job Vacancy by Layiguy1(f): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Unable to open the file

(1) (Reply)

Work As A Teacher In Dubai, Get Your Work Permit And Start Work.. Apply Now / I Got This Text Today / Npower April 2018 Stipends Payment And Other Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.