Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records —iyanya - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records —iyanya (391 Views)

Why I Won't Attend My Cousin Brother's Wedding Ceremony Today / 2019 Abuja All White Pool Party Records Massive Turnout With Exciting Attraction / Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records —iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records —iyanya by daGUVNOR(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2018
The MTN project Fame star appeared to have been fed up with life under Don Jazzy, as he was said to have struggled to repeat the same feat that made him one of Nigeria’s promising music stars some five years ago.

Though, Iyanya said his decision to leave the label that prides itself as one of the biggest music records in Africa was because of his plan to keep seeking for ways to become better with his music career that many people believed was failing.

Iyanya, who is now signed to The Temple Music, in continue reading
Re: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records —iyanya by daGUVNOR(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Never Afraid To Tell The TRUTH / Digital Marketing Seminar / Church Of Satan Blasts Nigeria's Newspaper On Headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.