Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends (41385 Views)

Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / 8 Funny Nicknames Of Famous Nigerian Footballers And Their Origins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by boyjo: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2018
jaywhoco:
Is this life all there is?

school, marriage, babies, bad govt, sickness
heartbreaks,...etc

then death

NO.
Jesus, God, is what life is about.
The funny thing is, this seems unexplainable to a man.
Until you reconcile with your Maker, the import of it cannot be grasped.
You would have to reconcile to your Creator to finally see the purpose of life.

When a man reconciles with God and develops a relationship with HIM, the essence of this life is then opened to him to grasp and understand.

It can hardly be explained.
Only experienced.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by BluntBoy(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2018
ireneony:
I need my own footballer
Aristide Bancé is available.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by robosky02(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2018
ok
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by seunak2016: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2018
but if those people are not footballers, will all those babe still marry them? what if they gone broke,God forbid , will they stood by them? #justthinkingoutaloud#

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by congo4ka: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2018
ireneony:
I need my own footballer

Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by congo4ka: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2018
seunak2016:
but if those people are not footballers, will all those babe still marry them? what if they gone broke,God forbid , will they stood by them? #justthinkingoutaloud#

Is it your stood Did your own stooded by you or left your broke asssss for one big stomach old man cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by majamajic(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2018
mikel wedding ?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by holluphemydavid(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2018
But Keneth Omeruo is married now,why d OP come talk say girlfriend,are u a learner of copy and paste?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by 007author(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2018
Iruobean:
;Da

I'm a footballer I play for crown FC of Ibadan
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by Reference(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2018
Kobicove:
OP, is that the best pic of Kanu Nwankwo's wife you could find?

Where she's sitting with legs wide open in an unAfrican way angry

They choose to engage women who add no value to them so what do you expect. It is often so mysterious how men and women of success cannot seem to engage partners of equal principles. You just wonder what attracted them to these folks because you'd think birds of the same plumage flock together.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by medra(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2018
ireneony:
I need my own footballer
i played for rangers U23 scotland.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by ehinmowo: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2018
Kobicove:
OP, is that the best pic of Kanu Nwankwo's wife you could find?

Where she's sitting with legs wide open in an unAfrican way angry

Why did she ever snapped an un-African picture?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by deebrownneymar: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
No wonder Okocha doesn't show off his wife
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by ademi87(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
ireneony:
I need my own footballer
I'm here.... I represent ojuelegba FC
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by Mariangeles(f): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Codedrock:
MORE PICTURES..
I HATE THAT PICTURE OF KANU'S WIFE!
Ighalo and his wife are the best...
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by derrydinny: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
naija footballers no go kill me, kenneth omeruo don propose at 23! moses simon don marry at 23! Onazi sef don marry at 24! na lie go kill our players, after dem don reach 30, na rubbish dem dey play
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by blazer2018: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Na only Mikel sabi better thing but if kasala burst and he doesn't have good lawyers na him go suffer pass.
(My 5kobo His lawyers should remember to point that her family is very wealthy so she needs very little help with child support and all that but if they had married in naija no need to say anything)
But they are doing as if it will last forever I pray it does oh ijn amen.

The good thing is that is that i doubt if Mikel is tied to her legally....Na baby mama (girlfriend or fiancee) she still be...Na child custody and support fit cause gobe.

Well, they look happy together and i pray it lasts forever
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by hammer6F: 12:07am On Feb 27, 2018
ireneony:
I need my own footballer

Wait first, let me reassess your requirements.

U need footballer, u need politicians, you need muscle man...

Oya, Carry on ... I am taking note. grin grin
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends by prechbills1(m): 6:42am On Apr 05, 2018
ireneony:
I need my own footballer

since January 2017 you haven't been active like before.. why??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos / Douglas Costa Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / A White Family Rocking The Super Eagles Jersey (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.