Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Interview With - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With (562 Views)

Interview With Diageo / Invitation For An Interview With Dangote Sino-truck / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With by gerabest: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2018
please who else got an invite fr interview with JIJI tomorrow for the position of hr assistant. please and please who knows anything about the interview or the job? is the interview worth giving a trial?.. tnx as u provide me useful info.its urgent pls
Re: Interview With by JohnHopra: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
gerabest:
please who else got an invite fr interview with JIJI tomorrow for the position of hr assistant. please and please who knows anything about the interview or the job? is the interview worth giving a trial?.. tnx as u provide me useful info.its urgent pls
As far as I know JIJI a very prestigious company ! And what do you want to hear, go to you or not ! This is your choice wink

(1) (Reply)

NOC Support Engineer / British High Commission (BHC) Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (2 Positions) / Customer Service Officer. Lagos, Akure, Benin, Asaba, Warri, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.