Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo (35058 Views)

Ondo Food Vendor Found Dead With Charms In Her Home After Calling 'alfa' At 1am / EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by zoba88: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2018
A man named Philip Ibekwe has been nabbed in the eastern part of Nigeria after he was caught while trying to 'plant' charms in his brother's house.According to report,he was taken to his house and shockingly padlocked keys with many charms(used them to tie people's destinies) were seen.He was persuaded by mob to unlock them.

See photos below and watch the videos above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcJCTxnzWoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcJCTxnzWoQ

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/man-caught-while-trying-to-plant-charms.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by zoba88: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2018

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by femolacqua(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2018
He disappointed the device of the crafty, so that there hands can not perform their enterprise.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Annnonymous: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2018
zoba88:
A man named Philip Ibekwe has been nabbed in the eastern part of Nigeria after he was caught while trying to 'plant' charms in his brother's house.According to report,he was taken to his house and shockingly padlocked keys with many charms(used them to tie people's destinies) were seen.He was persuaded by mob to unlock them.

See photos below and watch the videos above

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/man-caught-while-trying-to-plant-charms.html?m=1

I still find it difficult to believe these nonsense stories about witchcraft/juju/jazz/ etc. They just don't add up

16 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by hisgrace090: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Foolish people everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Philip IBEKWE nabbed in EASTERN PART of Nigeria angry

[img]https://media1./images/a8f287525bb1affc1ee12b707f69e6b3/tenor.gif?itemid=5500790[/img]

Another one? angry

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by tunjiajayi: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
East yonder!
They hate even themselves, hating and pulling down is their plot, crab in a bucket mentality.
Demonic selfish yanmiris!

18 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Treasure17(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Africa is synonymous to wickedness and juju.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by anibirelawal(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Annnonymous:

I still find it difficult to believe these nonsense stories about witchcraft/juju/jazz/ etc. They just don't add up

I pray may you never Witness or Encounter any of them.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by hemartins(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Padlock keys and charm used to tie people's destiny

Africa my Africa

16 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by NwaAmaikpe: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

People should learn to mind their business.
What if the charms were to protect his brother?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by IamPatriotic(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Annnonymous:

see mumu

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by spartan50(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
God don punish this one.. The hearts of men very wicked
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Husty(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
ELERIBU sad

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by goslowgoslow(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Annnonymous:

Don't worry u will believe when it happens to you.

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by kenzysmith: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
the bitter truth friends sure pass brother if u carry ur family mata 4 head u waisting ur time

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Gpowerstechnlgy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yeye man. undecided
When I saw this news I was seriously looking for the location, until I saw Imo state, I was praying for it to be coming from my village. grin grin
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by oake(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
shocked Ha! Dis one na wizardcraft ... See as all im tools full ground, including alomo bitters .. the only thing was dat e was using it to commit evil, instead of saving lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by nairavsdollars(f): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Our brothers from the Y-east can go to any length over LAND MATTER

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by buffalowings4: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
This looks like nothing to me

Looks like he is garbage man

Abi una no dey see refuse undecided cool

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by dalass(f): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Don't worry u will believe when it happens to you.
They sabi do demself

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Aldebaran(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
grin

Plant all these?

Hmmm GOD really loves his brother

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by midehi2(f): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Annnonymous:

I wish i can tell a popular witch (Oyameda) in my village to come and hunt your destiny down

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

People should learn to mind their business.
What if the charms were to protect his brother?
Bros,since I Joined Nairaland,i've Not Seen A Reasonable Comment From You. Na Curse

13 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by midehi2(f): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Felix180:

Bros,since I Joined Nairaland,i've Not Seen A Reasonable Comment From You. Na Curse
grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by LZAA: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Annnonymous:

grin grin
wait they wee still call one pastor or daddy g.o to unlock it grin
Nigerians grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Austinoiz(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
tunjiajayi:
East yonder!
They hate even themselves, hating and pulling down is their plot, crab in a bucket mentality.
Demonic selfish yanmiris!

See useless Afonja firming saint. So you love all your afonja brothers and sisters?
Wait, you love Fayose and FFK abi?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ATM Card Thief Killed In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Sister In Kogi Over Plantain Harvest (Graphic Photo) / Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.