Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo (35053 Views)

Ondo Food Vendor Found Dead With Charms In Her Home After Calling 'alfa' At 1am / EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
When an Ikwerre man told me to watch over his meal just to go ease himself, and I told him he has Igbo friends who I believe he should trust more. He said, "O boy, You dont trust does guys, internal jealousy full there body, dem fit kill you anytime the envy mature"
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Haric(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
tunjiajayi:
East yonder!
They hate even themselves, hating and pulling down is their plot, crab in a bucket mentality.
Demonic selfish yanmiris!
An Afonja spotted, ass lickers grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by DidierDrogba: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
femolacqua:
He disappointed the device of the crafty, so that there hands can not perform their enterprise.
yes ooo Bro...u dey there

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by kernel504(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
tunjiajayi:
East yonder!
They hate even themselves, hating and pulling down is their plot, crab in a bucket mentality.
Demonic selfish yanmiris!

At least locking people is better, against Western mining of skulls.

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by KingGBsky(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Felix180:

Bros,since I Joined Nairaland,i've Not Seen A Reasonable Comment From You. Na Curse

That one? The guy is a clown, him n his stupid comments. Meanwhile they all like the guy for his stupidity.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hold on a minute people.

The SE people are predominantly Christian, so why are they scared of charms ? It means the charms are more powerful than communion.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by babaireti(m): 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
I also know it is them,the cursed race,aba made jews

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Robisky001(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
God will continue to bring to light the evil devices of the enemies....
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by AnanseK(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
These funny primitive east.....and they think they are civilized .Mtcheeeew!!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Annnonymous:

I still find it difficult to believe these nonsense stories about witchcraft/juju/jazz/ etc. They just don't add up
But it is real
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Laple0541(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
oake:
shocked Ha! Dis one na wizardcraft ... See as all im tools full ground, including alomo bitters .. the only thing was dat e was using it to commit evil, instead of saving lives.

"alomo" perhaps the gods too had some critical assignments, they need to drink it for proper erection.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Annnonymous:

I still find it difficult to believe these nonsense stories about witchcraft/juju/jazz/ etc. They just don't add up

My broda, pray make u no get cause to. E dey o
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
But why?The heart of man is truly evil.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Ellabae(f): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
This one shock me cry
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by OneCorner: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
A typical osu never wants the success of anyone... Not even his brother.
They are so greedy

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by omenkaLives(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Philip IBEKWE nabbed in EASTERN PART of Nigeria angry

[img]https://media1./images/a8f287525bb1affc1ee12b707f69e6b3/tenor.gif?itemid=5500790[/img]

Another one? angry

Yeah. Philip Ibekwe is a gworo chewing Afonja or ab0kî, according to the hateful little skunks. For them, a Pig doesn't hate a Pig, they are only allowed to hate others.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
midehi2:

I wish i can tell a popular witch (Oyameda) in my village to come and hunt your destiny down
Aunty please.......my Destiny needs hunting too cool cool
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by manci(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hausa Fulani is our problems in this country IPOB Jew's and juju Ipob can kill his pobsy for ego sake but this time around is to luck his fellow Fulani heardman destiny which he starnd chance to get nothing what a senseless ipobian though his evil is not close to kanu .
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by readyornot: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Annnonymous:

I also used to find such stories hard to believe but it all changed last year when my friend showed me his swollen leg, all the veins stood out. He said that it was just a little scratch that caused it & he was truly suffering from pain. All I could do was sympathize & ask him to go for treatment. Instead of getting better, it actually got worse. Someone told him it wasn't ordinary, took him somewhere for spiritual consultation. Come & see "back to sender" things. It turned out that it was his former biz partner that caused the problem. As I type this, my friend has been cured & the biz partner is still looking for how to cure himself.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
buffalowings4:
This looks like nothing to me

Looks like he is garbage man

Abi una no dey see refuse undecided cool

ignoramus
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by mbalexis(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
This people are speaking my language in mbano....chai they haf finished guys....what a wicked man
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Jaydear: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
femolacqua:
He disappointed the device of the crafty, so that there hands can not perform their enterprise.
Na so e be......

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by Jaydear: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Annnonymous:

My dear you better start believing coz they are real. Just tahnk God you have not been remembered.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by UduMgbo1: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Yeah. Philip Ibekwe is a gworo chewing Afonja or ab0kî, according to the hateful little skunks. For them, a Pig doesn't hate a Pig, they are only allowed to hate others.

Smh.
[/s]
you're sounding pathetic and pained each day
get a love dude grin
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by kingggg(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Don't worry u will believe when it happens to you.

leave him,until i moved into one yeye house in Lagos last year and everything got locked,sold my car. sold my TV,it was a pastor that told me to leave the house,immediately i left,like magic things started working. brother if you believe there is GOD, also know that there is devil too. the only thing is GOD is all powerful.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by hopefulLandlord: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
anibirelawal:

I pray may you never witness them.

They're not potent, people are only scared of it, its people that give it power as the charms themselves do NOTHING!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by hopefulLandlord: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
IamPatriotic:

see mumu
why do you need to insult him?
IamPatriotic:

see mumu
why do you need to insult him?
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by hopefulLandlord: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
goslowgoslow:
Has it happened to you? not to someone else, you in particular
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by hopefulLandlord: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
goslowgoslow:
Has it happened to you? not to someone else, you in particular
Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by hopefulLandlord: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
LZAA:
grin grin wait they wee still call one pastor or daddy g.o to unlock it grin Nigerians grin
This is sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo by hopefulLandlord: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
tkObserver:

My broda, pray make u no get cause to. E dey o
You get "cause"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Beware! New Mode Of Robbery In Lagos. / ATM Card Thief Killed In Asaba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.