Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave (54927 Views)

No Bra Day 2019 Trends On Twitter: See How Nigerians Are Marking It (photos) / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by allanphash7(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Awon omo science student
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by plainol(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
What the companies producing them. Are they being adequately regulated?
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by AnanseK(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
In the North is benelyn and codeine . In the south is real booze. The shithole people.
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by bejeria101(m): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Erujeje,de-rok,action bitters,pasa bitters. These drinks come in satchet form and range btw 35 to 42% alchohol.so you knw why they behave like that!
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by tyav7: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by tydi(m): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gangster1ms:
I don't drink again..

All i do is fvck beautiful chicks

Have you tried hitting a nunu, after inhaling a jumbo of blunt
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by santricedupas(m): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gangster1ms:
I don't drink again..

ma nigger
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by chuckdee4(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
The FRSC/Police don't even have a breathalyzer or means of detecting if one is driving under the influence.
As much as the people are to blame, the useless government are just as culpable.
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by santricedupas(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
I feel ogogoro is more cheaper than beer, during gej regime I consume beer or redlabel due to increased income. I hardly drinks local eg action bitters, bajinootu poka, black wood, agbara, ori malu, de rock, jedi. but since this buhaari came money to buy beer no dey again, to buy 1 derica of rice na war, so I drink local but recently now money for local no dey dey again sef. buhari you must go back to cowura community mbok.
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by aumeehn: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
nkwuocha:
Many Nigerians drink out of frustration.
I've seen instances where young men prefer to take a cheap bottle of Chelsea in place of good food. Reason being that at least it helps them sleep to forget their sorrows. In as much as there are dangers as a result of excess abuse of alcohol, I don't see it coming down anytime soon. E be like say alcohol go sell well for Buhari second term grin grin grin grin.Especially for the Middle Beltans and south West. grin grin grin.
Funny how bloodshot those agbero boys eyes dey be grin grin grin E Fara bale!!!!

Se erujeje owa? Captain Jack nko, se kosi Chelsea?fun Mi Baby oku meji, BULL meta, Alomo meta,Ogidiga meji, seaman meta.

As for we in the SOUTH EAST, we go dey "HERO" the Hunger dey go.

Pls what's Farabale! A Yoruba dude told me to farabale abeg wetin e mean and omo nile!
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by Brushless: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
As long as there is a motor park anywhere, there will always be a woman selling paraga in the vicinity.
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by Chiadikaobi(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gangster1ms:
I don't drink again..

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by Kakamorufu(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gangster1ms:
I don't drink again..

i hail
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by ihedioramma: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
grin grin grin grin grin
Please chiadikaobi and Drprof work this game (6LKKWF9)over 1.5 all for me please bet9ja .
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by Chiadikaobi(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
ihedioramma:
Please chiadikaobi work this game (6LKKWF9)over 1.5 all for me please bet9ja .
Not possible bro

No time
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
All die Na die
Or abi you think say I happy say at my age I no go school and no light for this country ?
Police just the shoot anyhow

Okpakuerieri ,Sarki, ftrebirth, Gangster1ms buy me Life spirit 3 bottles ,make I manya the see my utopian world
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by Hugo7(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
The rate at which Nigerians especially the youth consume alcohol and drugs is alarming. consuming alcohol in broad day light without shame.. The last dinner party I attended some group of guys came to the event with Shisha smoking it with pride, sometimes I wonder if people are rewarded for consumption of alcohol and drugs.. #sayno2alcohol$drugs
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by 7ultramed: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Are you tired on being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believe in TRUE LOVE and happy family?
Are you a single working class lady/man?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money to be matchmade?
Are you one with friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singlesness?
Are you ready to make 2018 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

Genuine matchmakings are already happening on this Single connecting platform From Lagos to Abuja, Delta, Kano, Port-harcourt, Edo, Ogun, Oyo and accross the country, genuine singles are been connected on a daily basis

On this Singles Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Joining is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: Add the Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O81-(6342-9615) with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Singles Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

Add Admin on O81-(6342-9615) on whatsapp or Telegram

Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by carinmom(f): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
santricedupas:
I feel ogogoro is more cheaper than beer, during gej regime I consume beer or redlabel due to increased income. I hardly drinks local eg action bitters, bajinootu poka, black wood, agbara, ori malu, de rock, jedi. but since this buhaari came money to buy beer no dey again, to buy 1 derica of rice na war, so I drink local but recently now money for local no dey dey again sef. buhari you must go back to cowura community mbok.
Wow Buhari has really done a nice job by indirectly reducing the consumption of alcohol grin
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by labake1(f): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
BABANGBALI:
The only thing I drink is water and breast milk especially sour breasts. Labake1 is my witness

This troublemaker
I thought you have been banned
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by nkwuocha: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
aumeehn:
Pls what's Farabale! A Yoruba dude told me to farabale abeg wetin e mean and omo nile!

Omo Nile na those agbero wey dey useless. Their own name to drag land and collect money for land wry no be their own.fara bale means calm the fucck down! Easy!! Cool temper!! No dey hot!!! Make ya brain drink cold water, etc grin
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by BABANGBALI: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
labake1:

This troublemaker
I thought you have been banned
I escaped from their prison tongue tongue
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by aumeehn: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
nkwuocha:

Omo Nile na those agbero wey dey useless. Their own name to drag land and collect money for land wry no be their own.fara bale means calm the fucck down! Easy!! Cool temper!! No dey hot!!! Make ya brain drink cold water, etc grin
hah! Dan uwa Farabale na!! grin grin grin abeg i want to learn more o! You know Yoruba guys attitude na if dem wan ginger! grin Hah kilode you chop crzae! Maza farabale jor! But my Arewa boyz no de smile o grin grin oga teach me na i like the language sosai!
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by chikachike86(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Valfrankie:
Sad! But ugh, well you know, beer is an amazing drink when taken in moderation. Heineken is one such fantastic beer. Give me some more bottles.
SAY NO TO SPIRITS AND HARD LIQUORS!
DRINK BEER!!!!
Don't drink and Drive!
Don't Drive if you must Drink.
Stay Safe!
Peace!

Diabetes nko!
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by jojothaiv(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Noted but what soberness conceal, drunkness reveal!
Na joke i dey o, me sef wey dey yarn am no dey high o..
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by Valfrankie(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
chikachike86:

Diabetes nko!
Beer is not coke or any of those sugary drinks you people endorse. No risk of getting diabetes from enjoying the chilled contents of them green bottles. If you don't like beer, it's probably safer you drink just water or homemade juice. undecided
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by Adadioranma79(f): 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Beer leave one bloated, moderation in all things is the watchword
Valfrankie:
Sad! But ugh, well you know, beer is an amazing drink when taken in moderation. Heineken is one such fantastic beer. Give me some more bottles.
SAY NO TO SPIRITS AND HARD LIQUORS!
DRINK BEER!!!!
Don't drink and Drive!
Don't Drive if you must Drink.
Stay Safe!
Peace!
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by Alasi20(m): 12:01am On Feb 21, 2018
jashar:

that art, says alot...

Thanks My Xixter, I can understand the meaning of the Art, 'may not know much about it but little about it is understandable here
Re: Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave by jashar(f): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2018
Alasi20:

Thanks My Xixter, I can understand the meaning of the Art, 'may not know much about it but little about it is understandable here

Yeah...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship / SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.