Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Recording Studio In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Recording Studio In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (6540 Views)

24 Hour Recording Studio Opens In Lekki-ajah / Recording Studio In Abj / Which Recording Studio Is The Best In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recording Studio In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by Lennox13(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2010
Please can anyone help with info on any good recording studio in Uyo Akwa ibom state??
Re: Recording Studio In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by Lawaniokumen(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2010
Most you record at uyo? If you are really an artiste and you wanna work on your songs dont be fenced to your locality. There are good studios in your environs. Ph, enugu benin or lag. Or call me 08034202145 to give you good production
Re: Recording Studio In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by Lennox13(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2010
Why do u guys always delete peoples replys Are you not meant to give feedback

1 Like

Re: Recording Studio In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by Lennox13(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2010
You guys are jobless. Am out of this bullshit Nairaland, so fucking bias.

1 Like

Re: Recording Studio In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by quantize: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2010
@lennox, akwa ibom has a lot of very tight studios, am an artiste and i do all my recording, mixing and mastering in 'ibom. but u need to tell me ur musical style and genre so i can direct u appropraitely,
Re: Recording Studio In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by Lennox13(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2010
@Quantize, please can you give the names of the studios you know especially ones in UYO!!! Abeg the good ones where i won't get echoes!!!
Re: Recording Studio In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by quantize: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2011
lifetone recording studio
ikot abasi road
uyo

finalmix studio
udosen uko street
uyo

peniel studio
wellington bassey way (former barracks road)
uyo

le creativa galleria
1 kevin street
off aka road
uyo

d512pro studio
107 ikot ekpene rd
abak

and lots more

sori i no get street numbers but i know where they at
call me if u stuck
Re: Recording Studio In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by Lennox13(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2011
Thanks Quantize!!!

I heard there is a new studio in Uyo that is apple mac run and its got the original acoustics, have you heard of it its called JUSTJOJO STUDIOS, i will check what they have on facebook as i was told they have a page there.

A friend also told me they are the ones working with Pasto Goody goody and a very good rapper called Zillions.
Re: Recording Studio In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by Lennox13(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2011
just heard some of their productions on their facebook page, and  am impressed as there are no echoes or disturtions!!! i think you should go listen to them and tell me what you think? i have put in links so you can listen to them.

http://snd.sc/dW2P58
http://snd.sc/hpgM8v
Re: Recording Studio In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by myjojo: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2011
This recording studio is tight. Hope u guys are opening a branch in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

world / Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level / How To Promote Your Music In Nigeria With Little Or No Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.