Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Am Interested In Agro Export - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Interested In Agro Export (439 Views)

Why Nigerian Entrepreneurs Should Invest In Agro Export / I Am Interested In Agro Products Exporting Business / Tin Can Records 150% Increase In Agro Exports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Interested In Agro Export by Tosin17(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please nairalanders, I am tired of looking for jobs and i decided to start an agro products exporting business. Products like cocoa and palm oil to foreign countries. Please can someone help me with a contact of anyone who can give me the product in large quantity and i will pay him immediately after i supply the goods. I will appreciate your kind gestures. 08066353351, tosinariyo17@gmail.com
Re: I Am Interested In Agro Export by Futureinvestors(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Tosin17:
Please nairalanders, I am tired of looking for jobs and i decided to start an agro products exporting business. Products like cocoa and palm oil to foreign countries. Please can someone help me with a contact of anyone who can give me the product in large quantity and i will pay him immediately after i supply the goods. I will appreciate your kind gestures.

It's pay and supply... no local seller will give you products for export on credit.
If you have cash ready at hand... let me know what quantity you need...
Then we're in business.
Re: I Am Interested In Agro Export by Tosin17(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
What product do you have to supply?
Re: I Am Interested In Agro Export by OLAMITE55: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Tosin17:
Please nairalanders, I am tired of looking for jobs and i decided to start an agro products exporting business. Products like cocoa and palm oil to foreign countries. Please can someone help me with a contact of anyone who can give me the product in large quantity and i will pay him immediately after i supply the goods. I will appreciate your kind gestures. 08066353351, tosinariyo17@gmail.com
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: I Am Interested In Agro Export by OLAMITE55: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Futureinvestors:

It's pay and supply... no local seller will give you products for export on credit.
If you have cash ready at hand... let me know what quantity you need...
Then we're in business.
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

(1) (Reply)

My Weekend Free Gift To Only 10 Nairalanders ! / Adlax Synergy Firm - Water Treatment/ Processing / Why Should You Consider Becoming An Entrepreneur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.