Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Super Eagles Was Already On The Wane, I Made It Stronger – Sunday Oliseh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Was Already On The Wane, I Made It Stronger – Sunday Oliseh (512 Views)

Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years / Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Was Already On The Wane, I Made It Stronger – Sunday Oliseh by Brookinfo(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sunday Oliseh, who stepped down as coach of the Super Eagles in February 2016, has stated that he stimulated the National team at his emergence as the Super Eagle’s coach in 2015 by introducing some young players.

He said; “One of the first things I did when I got the job was to bring a lot of young blood in because the team itself was already on the wane,’’

Oliseh said to ESPN. ‘’Players like Alex Iwobi, I brought into the team, I gave him his first call-up, and some others who had been sidetracked like Moses Simon.

“I brought them in and pushed them up.”

https://brookinfo.com/super-eagles-was-already-on-the-wane-i-made-it-stronger/

Re: Super Eagles Was Already On The Wane, I Made It Stronger – Sunday Oliseh by rayblast(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
coachilla Abeg stop being arrogant!!! U r good Buh kai u really need to centimamokoh
Re: Super Eagles Was Already On The Wane, I Made It Stronger – Sunday Oliseh by ghettowriter(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Coachila, no disrespect but i think you are a bit arrogant & pompous.

(1) (Reply)

She's Sporty And She Needs Help!!!!! / World Cup 2018 Prize Money / Gov. Amosun Visited Joshua :twitter Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.