Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

'Your Song Is Regrettable,is Like You Dont Listen To Them'-lady Blast MI He Repl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Your Song Is Regrettable,is Like You Dont Listen To Them'-lady Blast MI He Repl (488 Views)

"My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl / "Your Parent Sent You To School You Are Smoking Shisha"- Lady Blast Baddie Viral / Stop Showing The World Your Sagging Breast – Lady Blast Davido’s Baby Mama ‘soph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Your Song Is Regrettable,is Like You Dont Listen To Them'-lady Blast MI He Repl by Bhelamblog(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ok, so someone seems to be having trouble with Rapper MI Agbaga's lyrics..
A lady earlier today critized his latest song rendezvous's lyrics saying its regrettable and delusional, and that he didnt listen to it before releasing, that if he had done so he wouldn't dare to release it.
The singer however replied her saying his kind of music are not for people like her, as he put lots of hardwork before the release of the song..
His supporters all gathered and bashed her.

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/song-is-regrettable-delusional-lady.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Review Black Panther Movie! / Why I Used Wizkid’s ‘daddy Yo’ For ‘pacific Rim’ – John Boyega / I Taught B-red My Son And Davido My Nephew How To Sing And Dance – Senator Adele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.