Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,029 members, 7,863,690 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

"My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl (4125 Views)

PHOTOS: Yahoo Boy Shares N@ked Photos Of His Numerous Girls After $ex 18+ / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / PHOTOS: I Have A Man Finally – Uriel Oputa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl by kings2al1: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
"My daughter Said Wow!" When she saw my N@ked photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo replies fans

Controversial Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has gone wild on his followers over their critics.

She was lambasted by social media users after she shared a n@ked photo of herself on her page. Her dignity was questioned and she was quizzed if her children would be okay after seeing what their mother does on Instagram. Uche was advised to take off the post. This is because her actions are shameful and not supposed to be done.

Seeing this comment irritated her to give them savage replies. In her first reply with regards to her children, she made it clear that her daughter would be cool with what she does.

One of her fans by name gift_remi has asked:

Please you are a mother, what will you tell your daughter when she sees this pcture on the internet"

See Her N@ked Picture and The reply she gave here:
https://celebrity-profile.com/my-daughter-said-wow-when-she-saw-my-nked-photos-i-posted-uche-ogbodo-replies-fans/

Re: "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl by Yuceeluv(f): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Okay na...when she's grown, be sure to say wow when she follows suit.

2 Likes

Re: "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Motherhood is becoming modern in the wrong way

1 Like

Re: "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl by DasaintHope(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
you made sense for the first time since I know you

6 Likes

Re: "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl by illicit(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl by BestMan001: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Where are the naked photos?
Re: "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl by TANID(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
DasaintHope:
i swear
Re: "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl by brain54(m): 12:54am On Jan 04, 2021
Zzor:
is this really you? doesn't sound like something you would "normally" say!
Re: "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Shameless Mother!

Re: "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl by Freestainworld(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2021
She has infested her daughter with her madness
Re: "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl by samchem(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
So bad

Well I sell shorts you can contact me

1 Share

Re: "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl by kenzysmith: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2021
this woman no get sense I swear

Re: "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl by Akinbahm(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
DasaintHope:

Aswear, I had to check the moniker 2 to 3 times to confirm if it's her or not.

(1) (Reply)

Nickelodeon Star, Daniella Perkins Flaunting Her Curves In Sexy Outfits / Rkelly Is Nigerian / Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.