Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

How Is Life After MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Is Life After MMM (621 Views)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Life After MMM by Franzinni: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
I was a victim of MMM scam for lack of a better word, a short while ago I was thinking about what I would have done with the 800k I invested and it dawned on me.. Hundreds of nairalanders lives changes for better or worse with MMM. So I am curious to know how MMM changed your Life.. Good or bad .
Re: How Is Life After MMM by AnodaIT(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
MMM really helped
I studied the system very well and was able to withdraw and stop investing one month before the first crash
Na Twinkasz chop my 20k

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Buy Euc Homes Products / Looking For Affordble Land & Properties Within Ur Budget, Call +2347030251747 / Promote Your Business With Ease - Buy 100,000 Nigerian Emails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.