Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? (75545 Views)

Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 / Jamb Utme 2012/2013 Registration Has Commenced / JAMB UTME 2010 Result Finally Out! www.jamboline.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by Trinity33(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2010
Cn sumbody pls hlp with dis 05228467IA or 05228467IB (ISRAEL) i dey beg coz i try tire e no dey go tru.
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by Trinity33(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2010
Cn sumbody pls hlp with dis 05228467IA or 05228467IB (ISRAEL) i dey beg coz i try tire e no dey go tru.
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by D1KeleVra(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2010
rickie4us:

congrats to the MOST HAPPIEST girl who has just passed jamb
grin grin grin

lol ur a goat!
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by Princemuba(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2010
Nice one i heard you say sir, Its a bad one for Nigeria as a whole cos i cant believe we are still lacking and suffering in the area of technology, The result was released and more than half of the population of people that took the exam cannot access there results and they are complaining that it is being congested, can you imagine a website like Google or yahoo being congested with people accessing it all over the world?, well I pray God come to our rescue, Good nation Bad people or rather Good nation bad Leaders
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by martinosi: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2010
ehie007:

I cant beleive Jamb result is out, this is a major milestone for Jamb, wish WAEC can toe the same line. i remember my own time, long time ago, it will take jamb nearly 5months to release results, NIce one Jamb

Well we are in the Information age now and i guess
they are using a Databank to mark results now,
Its all good!!!
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by sonya4all(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2010
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by Mrsachs(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2010
please can someone help check ma kid brothers JAMB result.

detail(s) 06134391FB
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by Princemuba(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2010
If you lost your registration number, you must know your username and password so you will enter that on the registered user space provided on www.jambutme.com and if the username and password is wrong then click on forget password which will require your registration pin, try that and you'll be able to print another photocard which bears your registration number
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by kayzkayz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2010
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by redem2010: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2010
I will not be surprise if Jambonline page isn't opening, Jamb has conspired to ripe candidates from checking result. I could remember while i was looking for a job a company once called me for the positions of a Data entry officers ;they claimed that they have secured a huged and long term deal with Jamb,NECO, & WAEC. The deal is that the aforementioned exam bodies empowered them to register candidates for exams as well as to check result.

Consequently, Jamb would have intentionally disabled or ensures that the site isn't functioning as expected so that their business counterpart can have people to partronised them. Go to Ikeja under bridge where New Horizon is located,one of the branch of this so call company is there; i will not like to mentioned name this time around, but go there and tell them u will like to check your result , just be sure you wil have your result check in less than 5 Mins, with a pay of # 1000(NGN)

Only God knows where we are helding to in this country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by dazzy4real(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2010
Kcwarren:

maybe u wrote two same type; like writing chem type A and Phy type A. I heard its a trick use by Jamb this year.
Did u write same type twice?
i wrote according to my paper coz i understood d trick very well, Am so tired of dis shit d last time i wrote it was unavalable.Wetin man go do?
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by Princemuba(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2010
May God punish everyone on here who is trying to scam bloddy civilians here and claiming to be a NECO/JAMB/UTME/WAEC officials whatsoever, I cant imagine how people can be so daft to do that, we ought to help ourselves on nairaland instead of scamming ourselves, if you score a low mark and you are looking for someone on here claiming to be a official of the exam community then I am very sad to tell you that you will lose more, tak kia, "De Prince"
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by nearest(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2010
toluxa1:

I am Tolu and I am presently working with NECO NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS. NECO facilities were used to with that of JAMB to process results that's why its out in time. Same happened last year and so we (in my office) are in charge of inputing results but for only for with score of less than 170. Note that the databases are partition. Long story short, I am doing JAMB runs this year. If you're interested in Uping your score, contact me. NOTE: THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH SCORE LESS THAN 170 cos that's the level of my access.

honoura1@yahoo.com

PS: i won't entertain much or useless questions and will be as straight with you as possible.
So this BUSINESS you've introduced, is it in your own eyes right? You want to up people's scores, don't you know by doing that you increase the number of people qualified to enter the uni and reduce the chances of LEGITIMATELY qualified people people from getting admitted?
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by redem2010: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2010
PrinceMuba God bless u ooooooooooooooo. And the so called jamb agent ppl God will judge dem and if possible purnised dem 4 ever rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by doyle(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2010
well av checked mine and its 269 well glory b to God
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by willis2k9(m): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2010
@dazzy4real,federal poly offa forms is on sale,go 2 d sch nd buy d online card b4 its close
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by redem2010: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2010
Pls anyone with post ume info. Is post ume still valid or void as a condition for admission,
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by ebac(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2010
Hey tolu or whatever u call urself don't even think abt it becos if u do u will end up loosing ur job.get that into ur skull.i've spoken so shall it bee amen.
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by toluxa1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2010
Yeah, Maybe what I am doing is wrong or illegal but if you think I am a scam, then you're wrong. I've been on Nairaland for long so I won't do that. I'm well know here. Check my profile. I'm not forcing anybody to do anything. WORD!
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by redem2010: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2010
Tolu
U will not only lose ur job , God of Elijah will JAH 2 down, I have spoken and by God's grace so shall it b now and 4ever,
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by gbolexan(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2010
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Candidate Name:
OFFIAH VALENTINE CHINEDU

Registration Number:
06134391FB

Exam Number:

Exam Centre:
OGHENOVO MEMORIAL INT COLLEGE, 131 SHIBIRI ROAD, AJANGBADI, OJO

EXAMINATION RESULT
Subject Score Subject Score
Use of English
Chemistry

Mathematics
Physics

Please contact JAMB office
Aggregate: 224
CHOICES
First Choice Institutions Second Choice Institutions
Most Preferred
Institute Type:
University

Institute:
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS

Course:
SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS

Faculty:
ENG/TECH/ENVIRONMENT

More Preferred
Institute Type:
Polytechnic

Institute:
YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, YABA

Course:
COMPUTER ENGINEERING

Faculty:
POLYTECHNICS

Preferred
Institute Type:
College of Education

Institute:
ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDU. OTTO/IJANIKIN

Course:
COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION/MATHEMATICS

Faculty:
COLLEGES

Most Preferred
Institute Type:
University

Institute:
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS

Course:
PHYSICS

Faculty:
SCIENCES

More Preferred
Institute Type:
Polytechnic

Institute:

Course:
BUILDING TECHNOLOGY

Faculty:
POLYTECHNICS

Preferred
Institute Type:
College of Education

Institute:
ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDU. OTTO/IJANIKIN

Course:
COMPUTER EDUCATION/PHYSICS

Faculty:
COLLEGES

ADMISSION STATUS
No Admission Yet
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by CrazyMan(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2010
Wao that's a nice result.

My prayer is that everyone who passes this Jamb would scale the post utme hurdle and secure admission into the university in Jesus name.
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by owo2much: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2010
hello i score 191 any chance for admission into private or public
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by Iranoladun(f): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2010
toluxa1:

I am Tolu and I am presently working with NECO NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS. NECO facilities were used to with that of JAMB to process results that's why its out in time. Same happened last year and so we (in my office) are in charge of inputing results but for only for with score of less than 170. Note that the databases are partition. Long story short, I am doing JAMB runs this year. If you're interested in Uping your score, contact me. NOTE: THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH SCORE LESS THAN 170 cos that's the level of my access.

honoura1@yahoo.com

PS: i won't entertain much or useless questions and will be as straight with you as possible.

I cannot believe we have a moderator on this site! Someone just posted an advert for perpetrating fraud against thousands of hard working students who studied hard for the last JAMB/UTME exam. shocked shocked angry

Moderator I enjoin you to unravel this 'Tolu' identity and hand her/him to EFCC, Special Fraud Unit and JAMB DG.   angry angry

It is a pity that Nigeria has degenerated to a point where someone could advertised boldly on a public forum to 'help' people arrange for marks they did not earn- Exam mal-practice of the Highest order.  I'm so sorry for this generation and the ones unborn cry sad sad
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by hallowman: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2010
please can you help me check this ones 06031693hh, 06009721dg
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by kennyisaac(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2010
toluxa or wat do you cal ur name,i alredy e mailed you but i tot dats isn't enof.u are a stark fool for coming up with that idea, i dont want to know who you are other than wat u've written here.for you lyf's all about that.onlygod knows wat u will do if you become our president.besides,u are a complete simple scammer,no ideology,scope,canvassing ability or intellectual presentation whatsoever, chew your speech
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by cnnnigeria: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2010
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Candidate Name:
AIGBA ISRAEL ONOSETALE

Registration Number:
05228467IA

Exam Number:

Exam Centre:
ASABA GIRLS GRAM SCH II (SNR), 147, NNEBISI ROAD, ASABA

EXAMINATION RESULT
Use of English
Chemistry

Biology
Physics

Aggregate: 250
CHOICES
Most Preferred
Institute Type:
University

Institute:
AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA

Course:
MEDICINE AND SURGERY

Faculty:
MEDICINE

More Preferred
Institute Type:
Polytechnic

Institute:
AUCHI POLYTECHNIC, AUCHI

Course:
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY

Faculty:
POLYTECHNICS

Preferred
Institute Type:
College of Education

Institute:
ALVAN IKOKU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,OWERRI,IMO STATE

Course:
BIOLOGY/CHEMISTRY

Faculty:
COLLEGES

Most Preferred
Institute Type:
University

Institute:
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE

Course:
MEDICINE AND SURGERY

Faculty:
MEDICINE

More Preferred
Institute Type:
Polytechnic

Institute:
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, NEKEDE, OWERRI

Course:
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY

Faculty:
POLYTECHNICS

Preferred
Institute Type:
College of Education

Institute:

Course:
BIOLOGY/CHEMISTRY

Faculty:
COLLEGES

ADMISSION STATUS
No Admission Yet
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by toluxa1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2010
Na wa o. This is serious. I, (toluxa1) have now turn to a scammer on Nairaland. For your info, NR is like a home to me. I've been scammed myself here.
Now, this same people crucifying me are the same ones that would go around submitting their results to some Drs, Prof, Lecturers in the Unis. I'm here temporarily and I'm using my position to help. I'm not saying anything here again.
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by lawpattech: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2010
Please someone help me figure out the scores for this 05015739AF
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2010
TOLU I WANT TO UPGRADE MY SCORE FROM 570 TO 1069. CAN YOU HELP ME? COZ I WANT TO SCHOOL IN THE SPACE.

IDIOT, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, I ONLY PITY THOSE THAT WOULD CHEAPLY FALL FOR YOUR CHEAP PRANKS. YOU ARE SIMPLY A HE-GOAT AND LET ME WARN YOU, IF YOU THINK YOU ARE UNTRACKABLE THEN YOU ARE VERY WRONG, IF I SEE ANY OF YOUR PRANK POST HERE AGAIN THEN YOU SHOULD GET READY TO ROT IN JAIL/HELL COZ I WILL USE ALL MY RESOURSES TO GET YOU OUT AND WOULD FURTHER INVOLVE THE PRESS INCLUDING THE APPROPRAITE AUTHORITIES.

YOU WANT TO EXPLOIT THE INNOCENT JAMBITES, EWU NAMA! I WAITING TO SEE ANY OF YOUR STUPID POST THEN YOU GO KNOW HOW FAR, I DONT EVEN WISH THE MODERATOR TO REMOVE. I CAN HANDLE YOU WELL WELL

EZI OFFIA
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by shooboy: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2010
pls let som1 hep boy wey no papa nd mama dey vilage dey xpect say make i enta school.dis my reg no. 06115447EA. TANKS VERY MUCH AS U KINDLY SHOW UR GERTURE TOWARDS ME.
Re: JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? by ROBEN(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2010
sonya4all:

@all,pls help check these results for me
05005154ef,and 05045132gh, also wat can a person that lost her reg no do to get her result.

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Candidate Name:
JOSEPH SUNNY COLLINS

Registration Number:
05005154EF

Exam Number:

Exam Centre:
GIRLS' HIGH SCH (JNR), OVOM STREET, OGBOR HILL, ABA NORTH, ABA, CTR 2

EXAMINATION RESULT
Use of English
Mathematics

Biology
Physics

Aggregate: 194
CHOICES
Most Preferred
Institute Type:
University

Institute:
UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT

Course:
COMPUTER SCIENCE

Faculty:
SCIENCES

More Preferred
Institute Type:
Polytechnic

Institute:
KADUNA POLYTECHNIC, KADUNA

Course:
COMPUTER SCIENCE

Faculty:
POLYTECHNICS

Preferred
Institute Type:
College of Education

Institute:

Course:
COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION/INTEGRATED SCIENCE

Faculty:
COLLEGES

Most Preferred
Institute Type:
University

Institute:
UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA

Course:
COMPUTER SCIENCE

Faculty:
SCIENCES

More Preferred
Institute Type:
Polytechnic

Institute:

Course:
COMPUTER SCIENCE

Faculty:
POLYTECHNICS

Preferred
Institute Type:
College of Education

Institute:

Course:
COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION/INTEGRATED SCIENCE

Faculty:
COLLEGES

ADMISSION STATUS
No Admission Yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.