Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? (75382 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View / Huawei's New Campus In China Looks Like A Big European City (photos) / Welcome To FUNAAB, One Of The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by marviessss(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Is Obafemi Awolowo university ( OAU ) Still The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria?

Aerial pictures of oau

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by marviessss(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
more photos

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Lawgod247: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Well, the campus is scenic, I give them that. But to say that or imply that it is/was the most beautiful campus in Nigeria is of course, a very contentious position. Without saying that it is not, but without also conceding that it is, I dare to say that it is arguable. Especially having regard that there is no existing yardstick to measure the aesthetic ranking of tertiary institutions neither has there been a poll in that regard. I don't even know what I am babbling on about but if you need CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. Bottom line is that OAU is a beauty to behold. Thank you.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by chatinent: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Well, well, well, it's beautiful too.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by dejt4u(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
proud of my alma mata.. the serenity of the environment and those crazy architectural designs are top notches. beautiful landscape too.

university of Ibadan is just too linear for my liking..

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Although its my alma mater, that cliché wasn't meant for the literary meaning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Treasure17(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Not bad but it's not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by nlPoster: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
The pyramid structure and design is very nice.

Similar to the FUNAAB layout too.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by ADRIAN88(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
They're mentioning OAU, someone up there is typing FUNAAB..

252 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by NextD18: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2020
Nice and good development!!

This is one of the things a good university should be proud of, not schools like IMSU that brags of having and producing the highest number of prostitutes in Africa.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Aderewah: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2020
Lol. Yes, OAU is beautiful. From sports to academics even to awo these days. But their lecturers are still unrepentant sadists bent on frustrating lives of innocent students. Whenever you see an Ife graduate, postrate for them. First, because they are superior. And two, cos they passed through a lot.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by yesloaded: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Yankiss(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Seems the OAU Ile Ife campus recently received a face-lift grin. Op has not seen Unilag Akoka campus. Aerial view and ground view are two different issues dear. grin grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by OnpointDesign(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2020
shocked
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by YorubaKinging: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2020
All I know is that very soon there won't be one Nigeria
And some people are planning Mass murder in lagos
I pity Lagos
That day will be bloody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by simhosting: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by anonym0us: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2020
angry beautiful nonsense.. are we celebrating infrastructure of a school or quality education.. Nigerians and mediocrity are like 5&6

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by tophumble(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Hmmmmmm

OAU has some funny but beautiful type of structures

The truth is in recent time, they can only built the conventional structure that we av across all campuses, if they want to built those funny Architectural edifice, it will cost them much

Thumb of for OAU

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by money121(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2020
Yes
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2020
ADRIAN88:
ogbeni nothing dey oau again jare.. honestly nobody really care much about those schools again ..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by nauto: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2020
Good.

9ja go better
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2020
GREAT IFE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Sanchez01: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2020
Alma mater! kiss

The tag 'Africa's most beautiful campus' was when the structures were truly magnificent, well maintained and good.

They are nothing but cliché now, I'm sure and the structures look like a shadow of themselves. We complained it was bad when we were leaving, had no idea it would be this bad, going by the pictures.

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by daprophet(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2020
Look up Nile University of Nigeria
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2020
Oba ni oloju kan larin awon afoju ( a man with one eye is a king amongst the blinds)

That is the university of Cape town.

What do i even know, that jungle at the back would have been cultist coven if na naija.

Drabeey dey Here

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Thonypadua(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2020
ADRIAN88:
Maybe you've never been to funaab bah

14 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Kingpele(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2020
grin yes is the most beautiful campus in the whole universe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by isa6namo(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2020
No vex abeg,na lie u dey lie.na only OAU u don enter
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by gurunlocker: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2020
Actually, NO.... They only have badass architectural design buildings which you won't see anywhere. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by Hoephase: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2020
Na pikin wey never leave him papa farm dey think sey na him papa farm big pass.

15 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2020
The school is not well maintained... I give it to covenant now sha

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? / How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.