Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Banker's Pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banker's Pls Help (764 Views)

What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS / Sure Banker For Baba Ijebu (national) / Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banker's Pls Help by MilesLamar(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
I have a student account with gt bank with a limit of 200k, Tried to upgrade to a normal account but had issues with my National ID card..

I am expecting about 400k and more in this account, what will happen to the money or the account pls am help...
Re: Banker's Pls Help by Horlaidex(m): 12:29am On Feb 21, 2018
MilesLamar:
I have a student account with gt bank with a limit of 200k, Tried to upgrade to a normal account but had issues with my National ID card..

I am expecting about 400k and more in this account, what will happen to the money or the account pls am help...
The money will be on hold and you won't have access to the account until you upgrade your account.(verify with a valid ID)
My opinion tho. I'm not a banker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker's Pls Help by slye(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2018
Simply walk into any Gtbank and ask the customer care unit. Or send a mail to them/call their helpline
Re: Banker's Pls Help by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
It takes nothing to walk to the nearest gtbank and ask them or better still call them.

My own opinion is that a snake will swallow the remaining.

(1) (Reply)

Tips And Importance Of Laundry Service / It True That Nigeria Can Not Receive Money From Other Countries To Paypal? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.