Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,510 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) (27565 Views)

Da Grin If I Die Lyrics / Da Grin Is Dead! / I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by Tattooboy: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2010
I need to hear dis song. Too bad i dont listen to Naija Radio.
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by TYlicious(f): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2010
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died)
« #31 on: April 26, 2010, 09:10 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoever released this track does not like Dagrin!
This should have been the pot of gold for his family to feed on after him, to bring food for his parents, but one idiot released it and u all are downloading it. Hypocrites!
This song would have sold is unreleased works
Edlyne records u are fools, no business sense

my point exactly,i mean couldn't dey just let his family live on dis? we all kno in dis country intellectual properties are not given priorities, na wah oh sad
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by Ranoscky(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2010
Tylicious

"u all are downloading it. Hypocrites!"

they'r not the 1 that put in the internet.

that does not mean they cannot purchase a copy of da grin's album.

if u call them "Hypocrites" and u'r asked to judge the "pirates" that means u'll slay them all abi? . . .

or do u think if not for the "pirates" can u be able to purchase just 1 original copy of CD for 2,500n or more?

i know how much i buy original CD plates here and when i check the amount in naira it's almost 2,800 to 3,000n. 

mind u, i'm not saying u'r wrong but for someone to search and listen to a music in the internet is not worth calling

a hypocrite.

i think the so called idiot on like u said that released the music is to be blame because had it been he had not

released it nobody would have heard about it, and i think the family will make too much money from it.

i'm a true fan of da grin back in the 90's but do u believe i haven't listen to that song? "IF I DIE"

not that i can't listen to it through the internet but i wanna get a copy of the CD.

"Da grin is gone but his music lives on"
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by EEVICTOREE(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2010
KingS Of Rap

Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by EEVICTOREE(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2010
6 feet down

Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by louisags: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2010
Dagin didn't sing so his can benefit he sang for himselfso compensating his fans the album was released.luv barrack o'grin
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by matsumoto(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2010
@ shabbie, ur so damnn right, that was more than a pot of gold, absolutely no business sense!!!!!! classic examples of tu-pac and BIG should have pointed em in the right direction,

RIP da grin. ive been jamming your songs ever since. Its not in my place to condemn, you came, saw, did yours, impacted tremendously, and left!!!! everyone gotta go sometime. Rest in peace bro cry,
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by subziro: 6:38pm On May 01, 2010
hey guyz check out dis new dagrin death song again, i got it 2day online
www.roomp3.com/mp3-31169-Dagrin-Only_Time_dagrin_Tribute.html
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by subziro: 6:50pm On May 01, 2010
guyz check out dis new dagrin death song, dis came out after ' if i die '

www.roomp3.com/mp3-31169-Dagrin-Only_Time_dagrin_Tribute.html
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by idifu(m): 12:04am On May 02, 2010
Da grin was real like d poverty in Nigeria, and dis is why i'll miss hm.

God na my creator
Fela na my mentor
Money no dey drive me, money na my conductor

Ashewo dey everywhere
Even gay dey fear . . .
Say ashewo collect all the boys for this year
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by roddypiper: 11:39am On May 02, 2010
@Shabbie. I totally agree with you. That was not a very smart business move. They should've thought about those he left behind and about how his legacy would live on.
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by Kinezeala(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2010
@chamotex,oboy see lyrics eh!chai na gem wey dis boy be, ashawo dey everywhere, even gays dey fear!chai!

Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by esaguo(m): 12:06am On May 03, 2010
Wat a waist of a 1daful gift,DAGRIN LIVES ON!!
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by Koolmoney(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2010
I saw u,heard u,loved u,now cry for u.why?
Did he know he was gonna die?if he knows,DA GRIN:Then why did u go?
I'm weeping.
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by loomy(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2010
i 2 lv dis guy bt wt i can i do,
cry cryi wish 2 kno mor abt his bkground.r.i.p grin baba
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by collins123(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2010
I wonder oo. I still think there is a hidden truth behind this Song from DaGrin

Don't understimate what a Man can do for wealth, fame, money and power.

Abi u na no watch Lord of the rings ni|?
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by Ranoscky(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2010
collins123

wetin u dey try to mean?
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by DejiYesufu(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2010
Is there some connection between adherents of raps, their prophets and death? Why is it that when they just begin to glory in their  own mortality then it strikes?! Tupac, Biggie and now Dagrin may be the celebrated ones, but God alone knows how many more unnamed ones have passed away same way. The Rap religion has no life in it and our young people should use their time and talent for more  useful things.
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by amirize(m): 11:59pm On May 05, 2010
@ chamotex

Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died)
« on: April 23, 2010, 09:56 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If I Die, make you no cry for me, "

Did he know?

SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE REFUSED AND ARE IGNORANT OF THE POWER OF SPOKEN WORDS
Strange it may sound to many that we are in the era of what you speak happens to you, strange to many that there are spirits unseen everywhere waiting for you to speak and they make them happen. WATCH YOUR THOUGHTS, WATCH YOUR WORDS ! You can be next. Speak positive words all times.
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by 49cents(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2010
I am yet to post a single thing on NL on dagrin, even though i pride myself as one who knew dagrin from about the very first time he came on the air, which was on an a.m. show on M.I.T.V. here in lag; then he was quite very camera shy with the interview, i was getting bored until they played the video of his track "rap anthem" i knew this guy had so much to offer.

Now i am a very critical lover of music in the direction of creativity and content, dagrin had both, i had tried philosophising about the way dagrin lived based on the kind of songs he sang, i think that's why some people have immaturely said he is in hell, but then it would be wrong for us to sweep under the carpet that some of his word are entertaining in a negative way and must not be condoned.

The guy who posted earlier about negative and positive enlightenement is quite right in his thought; living on the edge has a way of unleashing one's developed creativity, however the result of such a life is the judge of the worthiness of the path you thread.

God alone knows everything; so a fool is he who judges another, for we dont know all the circumstances only God knows!

I believe it is time for young people to think about the kind of choices they make; to decide using thier reasoning with utter sincerity.

Reat in peace Da [b]G[/b]reatest [b]R[/b]apper [b]I[/b]n[b] N[/b]igeria

1 Like

Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by araoye(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2010
[center][/center][sub][/sub] da grins demise/suicide/covenant or plegde fulfilment is gonna raise more questions than answers. Did he had a premonition that death was around d corner, hence that song? Did he sold his soul for quick fame & fortune? Why did he leave 3:00am? Why was the stationary truck on that particular spot. Did barack o'grin delve into occultism? There are more questions than the answer we can get
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by Ranoscky(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2010
ARAOYE

So what are u trying to say?
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by phemmy88(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2010
Well all hs bin said of Dagrin, bt I'll jst advice u nt 2 say ill of d dead, Imagine if u're dead by nw will u wnt negative words 2 be said 'bout u. D dude is dead(dat's 4 real) he's left wit nobody except his conscience!
Now 4 anybody talking about Dagrin being in hell or thinkin he sacrifice his life 4 Fame n fortune, well i av notin 2 say bt pray u wount join him ASAP,

I love u Dagrin
-lyrical were
-Barrack O'grin
Ladies 4 trouble e.t.c
RIP
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by tosinaded(m): 5:59pm On May 08, 2010
araoye:

[center][/center][sub][/sub] da grins demise/suicide/covenant or plegde fulfilment is gonna raise more questions than answers. Did he had a premonition that death was around d corner, hence that song? Did he sold his soul for quick fame & fortune? Why did he leave 3:00am? Why was the stationary truck on that particular spot. Did barack o'grin delve into occultism? There are more questions than the answer we can get

sum peeps are just plain morons undecided
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by Chuks84(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2010
sum peeps are just plain morons

@tosinaded
Must you always resort to insults when someone expresses a point of view that you disagree with, i'm sure you are the same tosinaded that was spewing poo on notjustok.com. Grow up, and learn to treat issues like a man.
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by tosinaded(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2010
Chuks84:

@tosinaded
Must you always resort to insults when someone expresses a point of view that you disagree with, i'm sure you are the same tosinaded that was spewing poo on notjustok.com. Grow up, and learn to treat issues like a man.

yes am tosinadeda anywhere on the net!!!!!
i dnt insult co i dnt agree, every1 has his/her opinion!!!!!
but when i see stupi.di.ty i say it undecided

u got a prob wiv that?

go back and read the guy's post!
araoye:

i only see stupi.di.ty in the post!!!
u prob make sense o it, fine thats ur problem
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by eldee(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2010
RIP Dagrin . . .

We miss you.
Re: Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) by whitejs: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2023
Ranoscky:
Tylicious

"u all are downloading it. Hypocrites!"

they'r not the 1 that put in the internet.

that does not mean they cannot purchase a copy of da grin's album.

if u call them "Hypocrites" and u'r asked to judge the "pirates" that means u'll slay them all abi? . . .

or do u think if not for the "pirates" can u be able to purchase just 1 original copy of CD for 2,500n or more?

i know how much i buy original CD plates here and when i check the amount in naira it's almost 2,800 to 3,000n. 

mind u, i'm not saying u'r wrong but for someone to search and listen to a music in the internet is not worth calling

a hypocrite.

i think the so called idiot on like u said that released the music is to be blame because had it been he had not

released it nobody would have heard about it, and i think the family will make too much money from it.

i'm a true fan of da grin back in the 90's but do u believe i haven't listen to that song? "IF I DIE"

not that i can't listen to it through the internet but i wanna get a copy of the CD.

"Da grin is gone but his music lives on"

He has been rapping back in the 90's?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Download Free Mp3 Songs? / One Or More Lines Of A Song U're Feelin / Amy Winehouse Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.