Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,943 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 2) (247 Views)

Flee Sexual Sins / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 2) by Revadebola: 7:51am On Feb 21, 2018
20 PRACTICAL STEPS OUT OF SEXUAL SINS. (PART 2).
Continued From Yesterday.

2. Accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour.

Acts 3:19 (KJV) "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord".

After repentance from sexual sinful habits, you must be converted to Christ.
You cannot stop sexual sinful habits by your own power. Sexual sinful habits are stubborn sins. You need supernatural power to break the habits and live a victorious life.
The supernatural power over sexual sinful habits is only available in your acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart as your Lord and personal saviour. Once you do that, you are on your path towards total freedom.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord Jesus Christ, I repent from all my personal sins. I believe with my heart and confess with my mouth, that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that He died and rose again on the third day because of my sins.
2. Lord Jesus use Your blood to wash away all my sins.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Are We Supposed To Obey Our Pastors? / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 25/02 /2018 Sunday / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! JESUS IS LORD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.