Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) (29156 Views)

Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention / Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Apostle Suleman is currently in USA for 'Help From Above' programme.A lady was pictured kneeling down to greet him as he stepped out in style.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/lady-kneels-down-to-greet-apostle.html?m=1

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2017
God is on your side.... Power is on your side... Favour is on your side... Somebody... Shout fireyayayayyayayayyayayyayay

With this mouth that I use to pray... I bless all the sons and daughters of the Apostle on nairaland.... In this new month... People shall be in a hurry to favour you... Those that say you will not see the end of this year, this year shall see their end.....

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2017
I can smell party

I wrote three'some not party

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2017
What do we think because someone greeted another person?
Joblessness at its peak!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
I can smell party
I can only imagine how BIG your NOSE is pweetie!!
You can smell for AFRICA!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Nothing is wrong here, at least she wasn't blowing him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by Spylord48: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2017
When it comes to church matter, women will be humble and even accord the pastors all the respect needed but when you get to their home,that When you will see a real war zone.
To greet the husband Na war, you will be suprised with the way she will reply and talk to the husband harshly.
but she will greet and,respect the young man That she senior for church just because the young man is self acclaimed "Daddy in the lord"

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by BruncleZuma: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Bloggers please do not read meaning into this grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by davodyguy: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by hoygift(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Na una sabi... All man and em own way of representing his or her problems, if she feels that knelling in from of the yahoo pastor will bring her success then no wahala all thanks to them
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Suleman keeps rising. Kudos His schoolmates are still roaming the streets. I saw one, he was lamenting and wailing and he told me, he asked me to follow him

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by uhuogba(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
ok
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by hazan041(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
And maybe that idiot always stand on his husband when greeting him at home who knows?

better get up and get a life

9 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by Laple0541(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apostle Sule, your food is ready sir.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by tballeyy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sulaimon will soon come for u
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by Greatmind23: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Meanwhile I can roll on the floor unclad for $50 is this one news
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by tballeyy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sulaimon will soon come for u. OBE IRA WO
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nothing new.
God loves the humble.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
k
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
ok
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
So we should start frying beans?
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by free2ryhme: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Apostle Suleman is currently in USA for 'Help From Above' programme.A lady was pictured kneeling down to greet him as he stepped out in style.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/lady-kneels-down-to-greet-apostle.html?m=1

what do you think, and y ask us

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by afroniger: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Smh. There are too many mugus in the world to keep these charlatans in the game. Nigerian pastors will hardly ever go broke because the mugus are always in steady supply.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by davodyguy: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
tballeyy:
Sulaimon will soon come for u. OBE IRA WO

Abi.

She's BBW like Anthony Joshua Likes them

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by tundeport(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
I believe she can kneel down like that for her husband in the morning and wherever he s back from work,if not,God can get angry over her.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by Tweetysparkles(f): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
ok.. so the lady should stand on his head or lay on the ground me ayam not understanding these news ooo, well am here for the comment, may be i will get the op point, and they shift these to fp. weldon sir
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Oracle of the living God..

Demons are him and cry...Zombies see him and they turn red..Witches lie against him..because he kills them and shatters their coven. All the agents of darkness in nairaland just hate him for no reason...

God bless you Apostle.

Higher and higher you shall go!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by eitsei(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
So what should we do now?
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by deebrain(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Some of you nairalanders are so silly.

What is with Pastor this, Pastor that?

So how should she greet him before?

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by patyowr: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
I expect "that's our culture" to have been the first thing that would come to your dumb ass brain
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Some of these big pastors rarely preach in the interior & rural areas. They only preach in big cities where Christ is already known

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel And James Nwokeji, Identical Twins Ordained Catholic Priests In Imo / Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) / Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.