Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress (12466 Views)

Fresh Honda Accord 2.4 EX-L 2008 car is located in Abuja !!! / 2007 LEXUS Rx350 full option For Sale In Ajah car is Just Too Clean Call DHERMY / Help! My Car Is Leaking Oil! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
SilverHorse:

This guy clean the headlights permanently using aluminum polish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_yd1bbXswM

He is already doing that. Will send pic to the house when I am done
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Kingsoul1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
what a bad friend
selling a naija used car as toks
i must buy from auction export
nawa o
can i imagine
The one you buy from auction export is what? Used vehicle is used vehicle unless you go for Mint
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
I must give it to the painter he did a great job. By tomorrow I will give the interior a perfect wash.

13 Likes

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Ipfreely: 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kingsoul1:
The one you buy from auction export is what? Used vehicle is used vehicle unless you go for Mint

I certainly hope you're not attempting to compare Nigerian used vehicles with vehicles used in North America.

2 Likes

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ipfreely:

I certainly hope you're not attempting to compare Nigerian used vehicles with vehicles used in North America.

I am trying to see if what works there can equally work here. The only difference is our attitude towards things. I saw a man with my type of car and he has virtually used life out of the car. Immediately he saw my guess what he said........he called me money miss road. To him you don't have to maintain your car till you sell it as a problem to another person. But we are quick to appreciate tokunbo that the white man used . We need to have maintenance culture. My gen was bought at cash n carry 7 years ago. If I switch it on , you might think I just bought it. Moral lesson buy original things and take good care of them

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by chukel(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
greggng:
I must give it to the painter he did a great job. By tomorrow I will give the interior a perfect wash.
nice. But I have a problem with the fitting of the headlamp. Maybe I'm too meticulous. But I can't tolerate body parts not lapping accordingly.

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Somatic(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Headlamps and side lamp(s) are misaligned. Tell painter/ panel beater to align them properly for you. IMO, the polishing shoulda been done before the painting to avoid smudging the paintwork.

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
chukel:
nice. But I have a problem with the fitting of the headlamp. Maybe I'm too meticulous. But I can't tolerate body parts not lapping accordingly.

You are very correct. The panel beater adviced I should buy a tokunbo pointer only that one will lap very well. On the issue of the headlamp, I discovered there is a robber that will fill that gap. Will soon go for it.
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by chukel(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
greggng:

You are very correct. The panel beater adviced I should buy a tokunbo pointer only that one will lap very well. On the issue of the headlamp, I discovered there is a robber that will fill that gap. Will soon go for it.
I don't think there is any rubber there. Unless you are talking of the pad on the bumper iron bar on which the bumper rests. Something is needed inside the bumper at the part directly underneath the headlamps.
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Kingsoul1(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ipfreely:

shatap
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Ipfreely: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kingsoul1:
shatap

I was about to respond with a post about rudeness, among other basic life lessons,then I looked through your posts and I realized that you're attempting to apply to a federal university via JAMB DE with forged OND results, though you've claimed it's for a 'friend', and that apparently you're writing JAMB for the 4th time after leaving secondary school in 2015.

I completely understand your frustration bro. I will refrain from replying you and worsening your already bleak life situation. I hope things get better for you.

Soon too.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by diportivo: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ipfreely:

I was about to respond with a post about rudeness, among other basic life lessons,then I looked through your posts and I realized that you're attempting to apply to a federal university via JAMB DE with forged OND results, though you've claimed it's for a 'friend', and that apparently you're writing JAMB for the 4th time after leaving secondary school in 2015.

I completely understand your frustration bro. I will refrain from replying you and worsening your already bleak life situation. I hope things get better for you.

Soon too.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Toktee(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ipfreely:

Soon too.
Chaiiiiii,trouble the sleep you go wake am,how do you defend yourself now?
Jamb customer.

11 Likes

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by inze(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ipfreely:

Soon too.

. . . man's not hot

3 Likes

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 23, 2018
cyborg123:

Your maturity is exceptional.

I agree.

Sometimes you just have to ignore Seuns kids.

2 Likes

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 23, 2018
greggng:

I am trying to see if what works there can equally work here. The only difference is our attitude towards things. I saw a man with my type of car and he has virtually used life out of the car. Immediately he saw my guess what he said........he called me money miss road. To him you don't have to maintain your car till you sell it as a problem to another person. But we are quick to appreciate tokunbo that the white man used . We need to have maintenance culture. My gen was bought at cash n carry 7 years ago. If I switch it on , you might think I just bought it. Moral lesson buy original things and take good care of them

Are you really a Nigerian?

You’re making too much sense Sir.

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by iomoge2(f): 4:49am On Feb 23, 2018
greggng:

Wao. This is really nice.
Welldone
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by lloydtruth: 6:15am On Feb 23, 2018
greggng:
Recall I visited sekkins office to buy my auto paint and other materials needed for my car body or painting work. Today I am going to show us the progress so far. Enjoy the before pix. It has been taped and ready for oven bake. I will upload the final pic here when we are through. So far I spent 55k on materials, the painter charged me 40k. Total 95k. The last picture is the booth we are gonna use for the baking
Can I have the contact of your panel beater and painter?
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by elshanAutos: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2018
greggng:
In terms of price I have spent 95k so far. Sekkins paint plus all sekkins material required cost 55k. My painter charged 40k. Total 95k. Well for proper estimate I will confirm from the painter depending on the type of car you wanna paint.
Well done on your vehicle!
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by holusormi(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2018
greggng:

This is lovely bro , very lovely
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Kingsoul1(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Kingsoul1(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2018
Once again I thank you all for following. Today another process of changing the tire back to its factory tire is in progress now. I changed the tire to a bigger one and it seems to touch at the back. I have been adviced to raise it up but I don't like the approach. The follow come tire is 205/60/16R but i changed it to 215/65/16R. Right now I am return it back to makers spec

3 Likes

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Cosplay: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Oga kingsoul1, be like say that yab enter wella. Na why you go delete every every for your profile and posts abi. Both the OND runs you wan do and the psychological issues wey you get for that depression thread. Mental health no be joke matter. Try help yourself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Cosplay: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2018
But before then chop this one first

3 Likes

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Cosplay: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2018
Kingsoul1:

This is a criminal thing to do, claiming a 2 year Nigerian used vehicle as Tokunbo, in case you’re ignorant of that fact. No Dey do things wey go make law enforcement come find Kingsley for Aba o. You no hard to find like that
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Tire changed, at car wash for the interior only

4 Likes

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by chuckjonesautos: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Beautiful! I really admire your maintenance culture...
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
chuckjonesautos:
Beautiful! I really admire your maintenance culture...

God bless you

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by SilverHorse: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
lloydtruth:
Can I have the contact of your panel beater and painter?

Please share the contact of the panel beater and painter.
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Ibrahim79mantu: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ipfreely:

Soon too.

Upper Cut with wicked left hook. guy you wicked ooo

4 Likes

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by cyborg123(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sweet. kiss

Please tell your panelbeater to gum that rubber above the passenger side headlight to position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

»»» Sold!! Neat Hyundai IX35 012 @ N1.75M Negotiable ««« / CLEANEST 2022 RANGE SPORT 113M LAST!!! / »»» Sold!! 08 Upgraded To 013 Range Rover Sports @ N3.9M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.