Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) (15829 Views)

Desire Oparanozie Scores Another Wonder Goal Against Paris FC (Video) / Npfl Final Day - El Kanemi Vs Mfm Fc Live On Nta Youtube Channel / Plateau, MFM FC Fight To Finish For NPFL Crown On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Seanjay:
this guys is my childhood friend from akoka, yaba... we use to call him little messi

HA!
Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by CandidSeeker(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
And they gave a Muslim the award shocked

This is not fair even in sport

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by lamba001: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
kil
Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by femo86(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

SMH

Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by Seanjay(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
sabama007:

HA!

haha wetin tear your mouth? do you know akoka in yaba area?
Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by profmallor: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Both the Fans and opposition supporters applauded the goal. MFM is filled with talented players
Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by lakesider(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ennyasems:
Good one, but will that goal send buhari back to daura? :- angry angry angry

My man , u will never grow if you put all your problems on politicians or if you rely on politicians for monthly salary and work as e-warrior

1 Like

Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by fiftynaira(m): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Swissh:
nobody watches the Nplf or gives a Ffuck......mtcheew

I do and i give bleeps too

5 Likes

Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by DJInfluence: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
sabi player.... correct goal...keeper just dey admire the ball ..... coachie oyinbo goal ni... grin grin grin
Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by hormeiza(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Idiot you are one of Nigeria's problem they simply appreciated his talents not his religion

1 Like

Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by LZAA: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Swissh:
nobody watches NFL
first of its NPFL not NFL
secondly tell that to the crowds in kano and enugu that watch pillars and rangers
Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

What is this empty head saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Well deserved the guy should be groomed into super eagle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

yiou village are after ur destiny,,u no get sense,,what consine,muslim,with,this award IDIOT
Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by larylyriq11: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by yhungbrowhne(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
judecares1:
all these once will still say they are under 17

he,nevee said,dat he be u17 go check him profile
Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by onatisi(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
What a fantastic goal from a very difficult angle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by Teeboi56: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
I sight u sikiru olatunbosu
Wat a goal
Keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by zudoteku(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I don't get, as in what is the co-relation of this to religion?
Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by moredollar(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
pittoilet:
not that special angry
Wetin u Sabi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by akaahs(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
akeentech:
NO PLAYER HAS EVER SCORED THIS KIND OF GOAL IN EPL
D scorpion kick nko
Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by Sunnah1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Muslim rule even your demonic church.
Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by beckyjoy1: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Can the Gunners beat City in the Carabao cup final without Delph an Aguero...
See Reason and Man City Squad Here..
http://www.soccershell.com/2018/02/man-city-squad-for-Carabao-Cup-final.html

Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by ogtavia(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
For the build up is everything...didnt know they could play this way in Nigerian Leagues...i probably should start watching NPFL now and one more thing...MFM FC just got a new fan in me..
Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by GetUmad: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2018
Seanjay:
this guys is my childhood friend from akoka, yaba... we use to call him little messi
Tell me something!!

You've known Messi since your childhood?

This one that's older than Messi is what you used to call lil' Messi?
Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by Seanjay(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2018
GetUmad:

Tell me something!!

lolz at least he is not as popular as Messi and we know Nigerians and football age nau must you cast d level.... you no even get secret grin
GetUmad:

Tell me something!!

lolz at least he is not as popular as Messi and we know Nigerians and football age nau must you cast d level.... you no even get secret
Re: NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) by nesgeeek(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
Zimbabwe has scored

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again / Mikel, Moses & Utaka Nominated For CAF Awards / Chiamaka Nnadozie Donates Jerseys To Heartland Queens (Picture).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.