Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Was Evicted For Not Having Sex In The House #bbnaija – Vandora - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Evicted For Not Having Sex In The House #bbnaija – Vandora (736 Views)

"It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora / BBNaija's Vandora Kisses The Love Of Her Life / Bbnaija 2018: Nina And Miracle Gets Evicted For Being Too Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Evicted For Not Having Sex In The House #bbnaija – Vandora by made4naija(f): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2018
One of the evicted housemates on the Big Brother Naija reality TV show, Vandora, said that she was voted out for refusing to partake in sexual activities, which is quite the norm on the show.

She claimed her eviction is connected to her inability not to engage with a male housemate on sexual activities.

Vandora, who was evicted alongside her strategic partner, Dee-One on Sunday, said she didn’t expect that the eviction would come so quick and that she was traumatized after the eviction.
She said people did not vote for her despite being true to her personality, although she is happy she formed new friendship.

Speaking to Africa Magic, Vandora said,

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/evicted-not-sex-house-bbnaija-vandora/

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Beaten Up By Family Members Of ‘chache’ Segun Wire (watch Video) / Actor Badaiki Erom Shaggy Gets House As Birthday Gift / ''come And Work For My Daughter'' Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.