Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Russia Is 99% Ready To Host The World Cup – FIFA President - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Russia Is 99% Ready To Host The World Cup – FIFA President (924 Views)

2023 Women’s World Cup: FIFA Backtracks From $49,000000 Promise To Women Players / NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election / Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Russia Is 99% Ready To Host The World Cup – FIFA President by Hotsports: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2018
FIFA President Gianni Infantino has debunked reports claiming Russia is struggling to meet preparation deadlines ahead of the 2018 World Cup in June.

In 113 days, the world will witness the biggest international football event ever, which will see the male footballing team of 32 countries battle for the World Cup from June 14 to July 15. Infantino passed his vote of confidence on Russia’s ability to host a successful tournament.

Speaking with journalists during a world press conference after FIFA’s Football Summit held in Lagos on Tuesday, he said “As of today Russia is 99% ready as of today, I’m In constant communication with the Russian authorities, me myself I have been to Russia and I met with President Putin last week and I know delays that have come in the past have been overcome and now it is just a question of having the test events which will not take place not now but later in March and April before the World Cup proper but everything is ready and running”.

He added “it will be a fantastic event, of course there are still a little paintings to be completed, a few more screws to finalise completely 100% that everything is up and the experience of anyone going to Russia will be fantastic”.

http://hotsportstv.com/russia-99-ready-host-world-cup-infantino/

(1) (Reply)

Joker 1M Challenge / Over 60+ Odds Won This Week And Over 15+ Free Odds Available Here / ....Correct Score For Today....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.