Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Taxify Driver Saga: Dorcas Shola Fapson, Expose (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taxify Driver Saga: Dorcas Shola Fapson, Expose (video) (633 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify Driver Saga: Dorcas Shola Fapson, Expose (video) by Hoodites(f): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2018
If you don't know the gist, here it is, Dorcas Shola Fapson a Nigerian-British born upcoming actress who had a 'not-too-well-time' with a taxify driver according to her, the driver almost rape her as well kidnap her and bla bla bla fast forward to days ago, she announced once again that she got the driver arrested.

Surprisingly, the guy was seen going about with his normal dailies with no handcuff on him in the street of Ikoyi and when he was approach by my kind of people, he said NO! Dorcas Fapson arrested him which got everyone wondering why this fine girl came out Lie-ing eh! like why na.

Now we can't tell if her claims of rape and kidnapping are falsehood just to make headlines on gossip columns Eh! anything is possible world people, no joke.

For one, she study Criminology in the UK before heading to take an intense five weeks course with American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York. So you can tell how good someone like that can be putting stories together.

OMG!!! buh why lie that you got someone arrested when you didn't , for hype or for formality??

Chisos! It is wa O!.

See BLOG for the video were the taxify guy speak, He said: ''Let her keep lying but God is my strength and God is my witness,I thank everyone...'' ~ http://www.timelessaproko.com/2018/02/taxify-driver-saga-dorcas-shola-fapson.html?spref=tw

Re: Taxify Driver Saga: Dorcas Shola Fapson, Expose (video) by Spicylate(f): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2018
Una don see am na

Please kindly click and vote for me. Thank you

www.faceofdsi.net/fdsiprofile.php?memberid=dad52f08
Re: Taxify Driver Saga: Dorcas Shola Fapson, Expose (video) by Hoodites(f): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2018
Am Perplexed!! THIS KIND FINE GIRL LIE LIKE THIS EH!!!
Spicylate:
Una don see am na

Please kindly click and vote for me. Thank you

www.faceofdsi.net/fdsiprofile.php?memberid=dad52f08
Re: Taxify Driver Saga: Dorcas Shola Fapson, Expose (video) by Rakim12: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: I Am Not Good At Anything, Am A Failure- Bbnaija Housemate, Nina / Bbnaija 2018: What Nigerians Are Saying About Leo, Ifu Ennada’s Eviction / Flamboyant Nigerian Businessman, Mompha Shows Off His $14K First-class Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.