Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

OOU Sets Date For Matriculation Of Fresh Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU Sets Date For Matriculation Of Fresh Students (346 Views)

Maduka University Enugu Makes History With Matriculation Of Over 600 Students / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OOU Sets Date For Matriculation Of Fresh Students by oswaggiee(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2018

The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Ganiyu Olatunji Olatunde has approved new dates for 2017/2018 Orientation and Matriculation programmes for fresh students.

The orientation programme would now take place on Monday, 19th February, 2018 and Wednesday, 21st February, 2018 while the Matriculation programme would take place on Friday, 23rd February, 2018.

Most importantly, management considered the update reports on payments of fees by students and directed that school fees payment deadline for freshers is now Friday, 16th February, 2018.

Fresh students and members of the University community are advised to note the above information.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You To Register Lynda Premium Account For 3000 Naira / UNIJOS 2017/2018 Undergraduate Admission List Released / Learn How To Make Bride And Groom Cake Topper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.