Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (51759 Views)

How can I stop being broke in 2020? / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by holluwai(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Middleman
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by Yesbody: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
RegalLady:

More: http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/02/tired-of-being-broke-see-opportunity.html

My problem with you people is when you ask people to pay certain amount of money to your account, you claim you make about 300k naira every month yet you want to sell books to Nigerians, can't you give the information free ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by Wayne4uall(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Yesbody:

My problem with you people is when you ask people to pay certain amount of money to your account, you claim you make about 300k naira every month yet you want to sell books to Nigerians, can't you give the information free ?

I wonder o
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by damzy88: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
JeffreyJames:
Interesting stats.
There a 1001 ways to earn money online. I know people cashing out at least $10,000 per month online LEGALLY!.
Sent you a pm.
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by Bobo100: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Many Nigerians are not aware that not everyone that stays indoors almost all day is not jobless. The idea that anyone who works online is engaged in fraud is an archaic mentality that should be discarded. Many Nigerians are working legitimately online and are hitting gold. KEY SENTENCE

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by banio: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
exlinklodge:

Hmmm $10,000 per month. I can't say i dont believe you cus is possible, but plz tell me how.

Even na $1000 or even $500 per month.

Abeg. Brokenness won kill me

My guy the person will have up to $30,000 in his investment portfolio. Do U have such money to risk.
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by karlboss: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
JeffreyJames:
Interesting stats.
There a 1001 ways to earn money online. I know people cashing out at least $10,000 per month online LEGALLY!.
Help your boy out please
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by cooltola(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
the problem with the youth nowadays , they feel that some jobs e.g mechanics, tailoring are beneath them because they are school grads especially when jobs are extremely scare. start somewhere then work your way up
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by Amehdan(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
interested
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by cashmoney2015: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Please I need detailed Info's, here's my WhatsApp number 07039120394
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by charmingfrank(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Indeed the Author of this article is right, now we have seen a problem, the best way is to profound solutions to it. I will like to learn this and add to me skills have learned so far, i can't seem to agree less that it is not all Nigerians that are mostly at home and busy with their phones and laptops are fraudsters. I will forever be grateful to my friend who introduced me to know more about making legitimate money online. Open your eyes, there are alots of opportunities out there, only the few knows it and only the wise take the steps.
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by charmingfrank(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Yesbody:

Nothing is ever free not even in free country. The best one can do is to give u the light and not full light but at least for u to take a step but not to run yet. Life is patience grin
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by leospruce(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Abeg am interested here is my number 07065426395
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by seunjungle1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
The poster talked as if it is very easy...I pray some of you don't fall victim of these internet fraudsters.
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by Politicowizard(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Pls, I would like to get in touch with you on this. uchedan.ud@gmail.com
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by SensaGreene: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Yep my bro does transcribing during his spare time and makes money from it. If you do legal and medical transcribing you get paid higher. Look into transcribing if you are interested, you get paid per audio hour. However I think you may need a PayPal account for payments.
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
i can vow for clickbank and steemit..but all these useless Nigerian scammers have made Nigerians not to be recognized and accepted.. firsth nah IP one go battle with, after that nah to manoveare your way get gigs or post wet people go like ...the internet nah ocean of cool dollars stuck for whoever get the fishing line,hooks or harpoon...
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by Chazzyboy: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Interested
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by iberu001(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
I'm interested pls inbox me about how to go into this business .email is hardexyemo@gmail.com and phone No -09035295445
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by Bestchisom(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
i suggest u open a WhatsApp group to educate us more.... 08084313398
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by Ellieanna: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
You people should beware of this guy Ahmad Bello. When I bought his eBook it was 3900 naira and I didn't make a penny from it I guess now that people are realizing that he is a scam he has reduced the price. He is not what he says he is

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by seenga(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Do u sometimes outsource ur writing jobs? Well I am available if u do. Just shoot me a mail at jekong990@gmail.com
Brightgem:
I am a bit weary of those who want to sell you info on how to do the business. Everyone and them hustle tho. Many just saying show me how or send me message, click the link and read.

Well in other news do patronise Nigerians like me on Fiverr. I offer writing, logo animations and Cartoon portrait services. Link https://www.fiverr.com/brightgem
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by hugoboss36(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
JeffreyJames:
Interesting stats.
...brother..abeg enlight me..cecilugoo@yahoo.com
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by seenga(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Please could u link me up with ur bro? I want to get involved in transcribing too. Thank u
Here is my email address, jekong990@gmail.com
SensaGreene:
Yep my bro does transcribing during his spare time and makes money from it. If you do legal and medical transcribing you get paid higher. Look into transcribing if you are interested, you get paid per audio hour. However I think you may need a PayPal account for payments.
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by Epleribus: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Interested! 08142657198 for whatsapp
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by zoroby(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Please, be straight forward and let people know that you are talking about affiliate or referral marketing. Then, simply share a URL that will usher in those who are interested.
Re: Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked by horia: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
JeffreyJames:
Interesting stats.
do you think telling us you know them is important or telling us how we can do it. Guy if u fit offer help what are you still waiting for. Ppl need u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 25 Banks That Achieved The Recapitalization Requirement / Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.