Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Clean Naija Used Rx 350 2011, Lagos Clear - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Clean Naija Used Rx 350 2011, Lagos Clear (3778 Views)

Cars Review: Lexus RX 350, 2011 Model. / I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price / Clean Naija Used Lexus Gx460 2011 Lagos Cleared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clean Naija Used Rx 350 2011, Lagos Clear by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2018
timifakay:

How much money are you willing to pay for every lesson?

Yes, you do.
You don't only look like a fraudster you have confessed to be one on several occasions by saying you illegally bring vehicles into the country through Cotonou land borders and go register the vehicle as Lagos sea border import. What more will you do to qualify as a fraudster?

can u imagine, intended misrepresentation of data, how can we now trust the guy with integrity of data he posts here..... he is a confirmed fraud!
Re: Clean Naija Used Rx 350 2011, Lagos Clear by ately1(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

not just kk, r u porting or will u turn a new leaf?
I didn't want to bring this up but oh well!

how do u clear ur vehicles that u smuggle through land borders?

u have been asked several times and u always defaced the question with stuff like " call for more Info".

please do intimate us with ur clearing procedure, we would definitely like to know!

and don't kk me,, respond fully cos u have already employed me remember? so help me do my job well or passively disengage me by leaving NL.

I must work well oh and produce results
i should live NL for you are you sick?? i register before you , and look show some respect im not your mate okay , go look for something doing. you are a pest. if you want more data come over to cotonou.
the few nairalander i did business with , them no dey regret am and they are very happy, i can help you get a job okay.
Re: Clean Naija Used Rx 350 2011, Lagos Clear by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
ately1:

i should live NL for you are you sick?? i register before you , and look show some respect im not your mate okay , go look for something doing. you are a pest. if you want more data come over to cotonou.
the few nairalander i did business with , them no dey regret am and they are very happy, i can help you get a job okay.

u have given me one already naw uncle, have u forgotten so soon!

u know what baffles me the most about u?
U r a fraud with an attitude, this is the first tho. u r truly one of a kind.
I should come over to Cotonou for u to give me info on ur clearing procedure?

fraudster, which few nairalanders? how did u clear the vehicles? mr fraud!

u must change if u wish to continue here or u find a therapist to cure this ur kleptomania!
Re: Clean Naija Used Rx 350 2011, Lagos Clear by Cosplay: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yes o. Wey that thief? Oga appear
Re: Clean Naija Used Rx 350 2011, Lagos Clear by timifakay(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

can u imagine, intended misrepresentation of data, how can we now trust the guy with integrity of data he posts here..... he is a confirmed fraud!

That one?
His case is strong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INNOSON MOTORS; Trully Nigerian: Patronize Us / Ford Escape Thread / First Car For A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.