Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME (456 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / JAMB Begins Biometric Verification Of Candidates / JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Emaxwell(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
We're pleased to inform you that the JAMB Mock Examination Slips for 2018 are now being distributed via Email by JAMB. Those who registered for 2018 UTME and selected to write the Mock Exam, using their correct email addresses should get it delivered to them in the coming days.
Remember that JAMB had slated the Mock Exam to hold on Monday, 26th Feb, 2018, while the Main UTME is expected to begin as from 9th March, 2018.

Those who indicated interest to write the Mock, and are yet to receive any email from JAMB can try login into their JAMB profile online to see if access has been granted to them to print the slip. If you have been granted access, please come back here and share with others, so you can guide us.
Feel free to share your Mock Exam Slip as a comment under this post. You can also attach a screenshot if you wish.

Source:https://allskulnews..com.ng/2018/02/jamb-mock.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Benblaq(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
i've lost interest, i want to boycott the test, will there be any problem?
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Emaxwell(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Benblaq:
i've lost interest, i want to boycott the
test, will there be any problem?

i dont tink so

(1) (Reply)

Read What A Florida Teacher Tells His Students About African-americans / Jamb UTME 2018: Twins Arrested For Exam Malpractice / Tal/quai D'orsay International Scholarship - Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.