Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME (7740 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / JAMB Begins Biometric Verification Of Candidates / JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Africanbest(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
We're pleased to inform you that the JAMB Mock Examination Slips for 2018 are now being distributed via Email by JAMB. Those who registered for 2018 UTME and selected to write the Mock Exam, using their correct email addresses should get it delivered to them in the coming days.

Remember that JAMB had slated the Mock Exam to hold on Monday, 26th Feb, 2018, while the Main UTME is expected to begin as from 9th March, 2018.

Those who indicated interest to write the Mock, and are yet to receive any email from JAMB can try login into their JAMB profile online to see if access has been granted to them to print the slip. If you have been granted access, please come back here and share with others, so you can guide us.

Feel free to share your Mock Exam Slip as a comment under this post. You can also attach a screenshot if you wish.
If you did not indicate interest to write the Mock Exam, you should not worry. Myschool.com will create a LIVE Mock Exam thread, where you can follow all the event on the Mock Exam Day. It would seem as if you actually went for the exam, as students will be reporting issues happening Nationwide.

https://myschool.ng/news/jamb-begins-emailing-mock-exam-slips-for-2018-utme
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by cmon(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thank God JAMB snake did not swallow the exam slips too

7 Likes

Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Deckline(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Benblaq(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
i've lost interest, i want to boycott the test, will there be any problem?
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by cmon(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Benblaq:
i've lost interest, i want to boycott the test, will there be any problem?

No there won't be any problem... But you should try to have the experience. Many are wishing for that opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Benblaq(m): 4:39am On Feb 22, 2018
cmon:

No there won't be any problem... But you should try to have the experience. Many are wishing for that opportunity.
Thank u sir, the truth is that i'm not fully equipped for d test.
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Africanbest(m): 4:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Who has received the JAMB mock message?
Cos everyone I know hasn't
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Africanbest(m): 4:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Deckline(m): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by davibid: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2018
May no snake swallow their emails oooo
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by david22uu(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Nltaliban(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Thank u sir, the truth is that i'm not fully equipped for d test.

Even at that I'll advise you to write. Since the test will not even be added to the main examination.

Please try to write. It will show you where you are deficient and you'll be able to make amendments
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by enunlewa: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2018
GET JAMB 2018 ANSWERS www.jambhelp.com/cbt
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by iambabaG: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2018
It feels soo good not ever purchase a JAMB form again! It was a very torrid experience.
All the very best to those and only those who have prepared very well.. and for those who aren’t prepared, it’s not too late!
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:09am On Feb 22, 2018
Deckline:

Please... Your grammar is wrong. It is---> EVERYONE I know HAVEN'T. "Everyone" is plural. Take note

You are indeed wrong. ' everyone' is a singular noun and goes with singular verb, e.g Everyone has gone and not 'Everyone have gone' . Ask ur English Teacher and Google is ur friend.

8 Likes

Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by gafar1972(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2018
already got the mail.. thanks op for the update

1 Like

Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by onupeter(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, I did saw mine while checking for something in my mail, but I can't print it, don't know why.
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2018
Deckline:

Please... Your grammar is wrong. It is---> EVERYONE I know HAVEN'T. "Everyone" is plural. Take note
I really don't understand why you can't read a persons post and just scroll over without analyzing the text,its not as if you are that good in English language,pls stop its becoming really annoying especially the fact that you are using it to mock people not necessarily to correct them.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Excellent89: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2018
NEIGHBOUR:

You are indeed wrong. ' everyone' is a singular noun and goes with singular verb, e.g Everyone has gone and not 'Everyone have gone' . Ask ur English Teacher and Google is ur friend.

yeah, the correct statement is everyone hasn't and not haven't....... Don't just quote someone else wrong, think well.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by ademusiwa3r: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by jambruns: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2018
Get your 2018 /2019 JAMB CBT EXPO/2017 JAMB EXPO, RUNS A DAY BEFORE YOUR EXAM ,MAKE 250-300 IN 2018 JAMB RUNS /EXPO/QUESTIONS/ANSWERS’ WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT 2018 JAMB RUNS EXPO call for more information 0813 943 2017
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Murainah1(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2018
i have receive mine
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Murainah1(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2018
Africanbest:

I've receive mine
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Murainah1:
I've receive mine
pls when did you register,I registered on the 3rd of January and opted for the mock exam, i just checked now and they said"no details found"
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by MrsMusty(f): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hello plz help some of my students used wrong email addresses to register, what's d way forward?
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by backspaced(f): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Elevantix Consulting Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, a Food & Hospitality industry leader in Nigeria, to fill the following position:
Job Title: CFO/FC
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description:
 Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
 Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
 Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
 Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
 Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
 Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community, bankers and debt and equity funds.
 Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
The candidate must be a Chartered Accountant, with a total experience of at least 12-15 years and at least 3-5 years in a senior role.
Interested (and qualified only) candidates should apply to: recruiter@elevantix.com
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Vannlex(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
i've received mine and printed it
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Africanbest(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Deckline:

NEIGHBOUR:

My neighbour abeg help me tell am ooo, abi you feel say I never graduate from university Bros na masters degree we dey on now oooo.
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Africanbest(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
jambruns:
Get your 2018 /2019 JAMB CBT EXPO/2017 JAMB EXPO, RUNS A DAY BEFORE YOUR EXAM ,MAKE 250-300 IN 2018 JAMB RUNS /EXPO/QUESTIONS/ANSWERS’ WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT 2018 JAMB RUNS EXPO call for more information 0813 943 2017

Scammer spotted
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Africanbest(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
gafar1972:
already got the mail.. thanks op for the update

You are welcome
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Africanbest(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
enunlewa:
GET JAMB 2018 ANSWERS www.jambhelp.com/cbt

Scammer spotted
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Africanbest(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Vannlex:
i've received mine and printed it
Waiting for my thank you sha, I wan use am cook beans

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati / SEPLAT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP RESULTS. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE PLEASE / Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.