Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons (7616 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
One of my friends who relocated to Canada recently shared some lessons with me about his relocation and I thought I should share them.
Enjoy it

1. Using Immigration Lawyers and Travel Agents Are Not Necessary and very expensive at times:
When I made a decision to relocate, I came across several immigration experts charging as much as $15,000 to help you through the process.
I didn't use them mainly because I didn't have the money.
So, I had to do it myself and it worked
Later on, I found out that many people who paid those experts ended up wasting their money.
With a little guidance from people with experience and who have actually relocated to Canada, you too can apply yourself and save a lot

2. Prepare for IELTS
Many people spend at least 24 months before they finally relocate because they have to write the IELTS exam twice
And that is because they didn't prepare for it the first time.
They think "it is just English"
If you want to relocate to Canada asap, you will need to get a good enough score

3. Prepare for at least 6 months ahead:
When you finally get to Canada, you will need some time to get used to the system, get a job, a house etc and settle down.
Depending on you, this could be within 3 - 6 months.
Just make sure you prepare for it.

4. Acquire extra skills like plumbing, fixing electrical issues, how to change the car oil and how to generally fix things around the house.
Even though these services are cheap in Nigeria, you will be paying a lot of money to get them in Canada. By learning how to do them, you will be saving a lot of money Or even use it to get some change.
I hope you have gained something from this my short write-up

Recently, one of my friends in Canada hinted me about a new immigration technique thats being used to relocate to Canada that doesn't require IELTS, Many Nigerians are already taking advantage of it. If one of your 2022 goals is relocating to Canada, then you might want to try this new technique watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56mCF5lqjeE

13 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Lifeisgoody: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Thanks for this.
Please what is the name of the new program

2 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 12:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Lifeisgoody:
Thanks for this.
Please what is the name of the new program
Message me via WhatsApp @ 0807 400 3952 for further enquiries but below is the free video presentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56mCF5lqjeE

1 Like

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Ekpekus(m): 1:31am On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

Message me via WhatsApp @ 0807 400 3952 for a free video presentation of the new programme by a Canadian immigration expert.
Oga what's the name of the program? Let's also do our due diligence

39 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 1:37am On Jul 28, 2022
Ekpekus:

Oga what's the name of the program? Let's also do our due diligence
Message me for the fee video presentation, all information you need is in the video.
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by youngblaq: 3:43am On Jul 28, 2022
No be everything be chance to rip people na...share info, you dey invite. Na billing wan follow so...my country people sha

64 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by WildChild00(m): 3:44am On Jul 28, 2022
It's this same guy advertising on nairaland, startup visa dude grin

16 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by eurogee: 3:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Ogah go and sit down. No new immigration program was introduced. I am very conversant with Canadian immigration system and I have been following their updates. So stop lying.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by cosmos2000(m): 4:33am On Jul 28, 2022
This one dey on high level... Share info finish here instead you dey use style collect contact.
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by ednut1(m): 4:37am On Jul 28, 2022
I dont mind paying someone to help us track fooliah people like this op to what ever face me i slap you they are living. Just wan scam people of 25k ebook

15 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by strtyrcrdtrp: 4:42am On Jul 28, 2022
https://www.startyourcreditrepair.com/
Start Your Credit Repair
Our team of experts have years of experience repairing credit
Start Your Credit Repair is committed to helping you achieve your financial goals.
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by abumeinben(m): 5:02am On Jul 28, 2022
That IELTS needs to be scrapped for Nigerians. A Canadian based Nigerian Dr. is doing that fight on academic route already.

6 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Benwallt(m): 5:37am On Jul 28, 2022
Fraud o, run. Was his father part of those that drafted the new Canadian immigration whatever? This scallywag will make you depress by defraud. He ain't gat shit

6 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by coputa(m): 5:58am On Jul 28, 2022
@saliuAP,your write up suggest you want to take advantage of young nigerians who are desperate to travel to the heaven on earth.you only state the skills they will learn to collect change over there and not the ones they will acquire to earn a good living.i did'nt blame you,all what they are interested in is to travel.thats why you see african immigrants roaming the streets of europe and america homeless and frustrated because nobody told them the truth.

6 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by sauceEEP(m): 6:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Na them.... Message you privately? To slap you dey hungry me.

3 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Ekpekus(m): 6:41am On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

Message me for the fee video presentation, all information you need is in the video.
If the information can't be here after you took time to put up a lengthy write up, then sorry, I am not interested.

4 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Ekpekus(m): 6:41am On Jul 28, 2022
sauceEEP:
grin grin grin grin
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Ekpekus(m): 6:43am On Jul 28, 2022
WildChild00:
Lolz @start up visa grin grin grin
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2022
youngblaq:
No be everything be chance to rip people na...share info, you dey invite. Na billing wan follow so...my country people sha
The video presentation is free, i would try and post it here soon.
From the free video presentation you can have enough information to proceed and get a admission,visa, scholarship and job BUT if you are still need further assistance then you would have to pay a small token.
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Mercury12(m): 6:51am On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

Message me via WhatsApp @ 0807 400 3952 for a free video presentation of the new programme by a Canadian immigration expert.

Una don start undecided

2 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2022
WildChild00:
I am not the other guy, I am offering people information that they Can chose to consume on their own.
With the free information you can on your own get an admission, scholarship, visa and admission BUT if you want to get all this info from someone who as done it and is currently living in Canada, a small token would be paid.
Regardless, the video presentation is free to watch and for your to decide
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2022
abumeinben:
That IELTS needs to be scrapped for Nigerians. A Canadian based Nigerian Dr. is doing that fight on academic route already.
Alot of American and Canadian Universities are scrapping IETS. It's an insult that in 2022 after going through primary, secondary and university in English , i would be told to write an exam to prove I can actually read and write in english
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 6:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Mercury12:

Una don start undecided
Sincere apologies, I would find away to upload the video here.
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2022
Benwallt:
Fraud o, run. Was his father part of those that drafted the new Canadian immigration whatever? This scallywag will make you depress by defraud. He ain't gat shit
Its a free video presentation, how can you be defrauded from a free presentation, it's your choice after watching if you want to take it further?
Why not watching the video and then decided if it's fraudulent or not?

1 Like

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2022
coputa:
@saliuAP,your write up suggest you want to take advantage of young nigerians who are desperate to travel to the heaven on earth.you only state the skills they will learn to collect change over there and not the ones they will acquire to earn a good living.i did'nt blame you,all what they are interested in is to travel.thats why you see african immigrants roaming the streets of europe and america homeless and frustrated because nobody told them the truth.
The technique in this programme, can help you get a visa, scholarship and a job. Why not watch the video and then we can discuss about the merits and demerits of emigrating to Canada?
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2022
sauceEEP:
Big boss, Abeg no vex, I been think say, e go dey easier to send you the video/link via WhatsApp than through Nairaland forum to avoid Nairaland moderators wahala but i go try post the video here, hopefully them no go delete am
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2022
Ekpekus:

If the information can't be here after you took time to put up a lengthy write up, then sorry, I am not interested.
Sincere apologies, I would try to post it here and hopefully
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2022
eurogee:
Ogah go and sit down. No new immigration program was introduced. I am very conversant with Canadian immigration system and I have been following their updates. So stop lying.
Sincere appologies, the wording of my post was a little misleading and as been corrected. The proper word to used was "technique" rather than "programe". There are testimonies and proof from actually peope who have used the technique and are currently in Canada studying/working and some have gone as far as brought over their families under 4 years.
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2022
cosmos2000:
This one dey on high level... Share info finish here instead you dey use style collect contact.
Oga no vex, I go post post the video here, na Nairaland moderators I been dey fear, na why i been wan send am via WhatsApp but still I suppose still et your contact to fit dey follow you reason once in a while
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2022
ednut1:
I dont mind paying someone to help us track fooliah people like this op to what ever face me i slap you they are living. Just wan scam people of 25k ebook
Sincere appologies, abeg no slap me ooooo, I am just the messagenger. This is not just a pdf but a technique used by others currently residing in Canada and This programme is refundable if you don't get value for money and the author of the programme as promised to do a refund of all your expenditure if you follow the techniques and don't get the visa

1 Like

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by john4affiliate: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2022
All these are just normal sturvs
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2022
john4affiliate:
All these are just normal sturvs
Alot of peope have used the normal sturves and wanted their money and time trying to get to Canada.
The author of this programme, is currently in Canada and as helped alot of people relocate to Canada.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He / Economic Hardship: 46 Professors, Others Die In UNIABUJA, Futminna – ASUU / What Are Social Science Subjects In Secondary School..help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.