Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Bundesliga Star Leon Bailey Breaks Silence Amid Premier League Links - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bundesliga Star Leon Bailey Breaks Silence Amid Premier League Links (356 Views)

Leon Balogun Signs For EPL Side Brighton / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bundesliga Star Leon Bailey Breaks Silence Amid Premier League Links by HotnaijaMarket(m): 1:42am On Feb 22, 2018
Bayer Leverkusen Ace Leon Bailey has his eye on developing in Germany before taking "the next step" in his career.

The Jamaica-born 20-year-old- who according to recent reports revealed could be an option for England'd World Cup squad last week- has been linked with the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United in recent months.

After joining the Bundesliga side from Belgian club Genk last January, Bailey has scored 11 goals in 22 games this season to attract interest of several European giants.

And while claiming that he's happy where he is for now, Bailey says it's a case of "when" rather than "if" he makes a move to a big hitter.

"Leverkusen is perfect for me," he told Sport Bild.

"I want to develop and then I can take the next step. When I Move to a big club, the people there will want to know me.

"I want to make a name for myself at the highest level."

And part of making that name for himself would seem to include winning honours with Leverkusen.

The five-time Bundesliga runners-up have become known as 'Neverkusen' in Germany because of their inability to get over the line and win major honours, but this season they've reached the DFB-Pokal semi-finals, a tournament they last won in 1993.

“If we go to the cup final, we'll win it, I promise,” he continued.

Continue Reading:- https://www.ngfind.com/2018/02/bundesliga-star-leon-bailey-breaks.html

visit www.ngfind.com for helpful information

(1) (Reply)

For Harvey Betters Only Enter Here / Messi Joins Argentina Training Ahead Of International Friendly / Juventus To Re-sign Morata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.