Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Final Decisions Of Bush Animal's In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Final Decisions Of Bush Animal's In Nigeria (673 Views)

Look At The Number Of Bush Meat That We Killed Today. / Graduate Poses With The Bush Pig He Killed After Hunting In Akwa Ibom. Photos / What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Decisions Of Bush Animal's In Nigeria by chuky63: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2018
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]

After a lot of bush burning in Nigeria , the hunters has terroris ( Deforestation) it has lead to endemic problem in Nigeria and her citizen as a whole, that this forest animals has come inconclusive decision to fight back , with this the snake which was made the leader of the group has decided to take its share of the revenge to the #JAMBOFFICE , he swallowed 36 million naira, now it the turn of their secretary which is the Banana eating specie of a anima (MONKEY) THE monkey was brave enough that he visited one of the prominent senator in Nigeria who has a bank in his farm that he stores 70 million naira, this monkey with his tiny stomach swallowed 70meter. Now my question is this the house rats and the dogs and goats that's living around us, what's their next plan of action because as for me I have taken my dog away from the house . before he go chop my garri drink my red oil. Greetings fellow Nigeria. Abeg we re no longer save, mosquitoes are also part of the game o. Don't get it twisted don't look down on the mosquito because he can also swallow. We're in swallowing season.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians . Seun Osewa - The Power Is In Your Hands To Save Our Nigeria / Ready-made Drawings, Cash & Carry, Cost-effective / What Is The Advantage Of Being Verified On Instagram Or Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.