Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Hazard Reveals Position He Wants Conte To Field Him In Barcelona Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Reveals Position He Wants Conte To Field Him In Barcelona Clash (419 Views)

Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Mohamed Salah Ruled Out For Barcelona Clash / Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hazard Reveals Position He Wants Conte To Field Him In Barcelona Clash by Gentleboss(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2018
Chelsea ace, Eden Hazard, has urged the club coach, Antonio Conte not to play him in a false No. 9 role when the Blues travel to Camp Nou in the second leg of their UEFA Champions League clash against Barcelona.

The Belgium international played as a false No.9 until when Alvaro Morata came off the bench later on at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday.

The 27-year-old, however, wants to be back on the wing when the Premier League champions return to Barcelona for the second leg.

Hazard told reporters: “To be honest, I like the role as a false 9. But in games like that against quality opposition like Barcelona, it’s difficult.

“You don’t get a lot of balls. I might have touched 25 balls that night and 15 of them were flying toward my head.

“That is not really playing to my qualities. I won some aerial duels against Gerard Pique, and that’s not bad.

“But if I had to choose, I prefer to play like I did in the last 10 minutes, which was out wide. But it’s the manager who has the final word. On the wing I feel more comfortable. That’s my place.”

For more sports news, betting tips, sports reviews, latest sports breaking news visit www.surepredicts.com

(1) (Reply)

Champions League And Europa League: Uefa Announces New Rules / Anthony Joshua Reveals What He Said To Joseph Parker’s Mother After Beating Him / What Powers Mohamed Salah, The Egyptian King?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.