Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Linda Ikeji Set To Marry Popular Comedian Mr Hyenana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Set To Marry Popular Comedian Mr Hyenana (4191 Views)

FUNNY: As Mr Hyenana Packs Out Of Lekki Because Of Outrageous Bills / Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him / Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Set To Marry Popular Comedian Mr Hyenana by Tblaqblog(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
http://www.247info9ja.com.ng/2018/02/linda-ikeji-set-to-marry-popular.html

If you read the title right. Linda is set to wed this year. Popular comedian Mr Hyenana shared a ‘loved-up photo’ of himself and Linda Ikeji with an ‘invitation card’ and a hashtag #Lindanana2018.

According to him, Linda is the best gift any heaven-plated man will ask for because she is intelligent, hardworking and a perfect pathfinder to those with great aspiration and a positive force to reckon with globally.

See his post below;

READ MORE

I NEVER KNEW YOU TALK TOO MUCH - NINA ATTACK MIRACLE FOR TELLING OTHER HOUSEMATES THEY HAD SEX
http://www.247info9ja.com.ng/2018/02/i-never-knew-you-talk-too-much-nina.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Marry Popular Comedian Mr Hyenana by Tblaqblog(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
CONGRAT grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Marry Popular Comedian Mr Hyenana by Nigeriapen(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
finally she want to. do like that lolz
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Marry Popular Comedian Mr Hyenana by lordraiden(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
How come Mr hyena is popular and I dont know him.. Ok oh... So this woman finally meet sm1 that will be oscillating her resonance ic grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Marry Popular Comedian Mr Hyenana by saviola222(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Iroko tree has finally decided to spread around.
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Marry Popular Comedian Mr Hyenana by timwudz(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Linda na....

person wey I been think say I go marry before her
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Marry Popular Comedian Mr Hyenana by Angyella(f): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Congrats
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Marry Popular Comedian Mr Hyenana by Martinez19(m): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
If I tear the OP one slap eh........,

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Marry Popular Comedian Mr Hyenana by miracool946: 4:15am On Feb 23, 2018
haaa lolz
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Marry Popular Comedian Mr Hyenana by chingle5(m): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2018
Mr hyenana lol OP u no well at all no be only Mr hyenana na Mr hyerrin

(1) (Reply)

Iggy Azalea Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body In Leopard Two-piece (photos) / Girl Pleases Herself With Cucumber On Live Video With MC Galaxy (watch Video) / Erica's GoFundMe Campaign Ends With A Total Donation Of N33m (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.