Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW (30394 Views)

BMW Does The Bottle Cap Challenge With A BMW M4 Coupé (Video) / A BMW Collector Decorates His Garage Wall With 2 Wrecked BMW M1 Sportcars / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by tropaz(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
The commentary from the girl is much more funny than the video
She must be high on refrigerated osogbo weed

1 Like

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by Aldebaran(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Instead of him to ESCAPE with his Ford Escape grin...

3 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol!! Just small push see as that Ford Escape just fall yakata. Assuming he did that on high speed nko? Chai!! grin shocked shocked
Buy German not these American toys...

1 Like

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by SAMBARRY: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
dabossman:
I was once in a situation like this once between Cement and Ikeja Along one Sunday morning in 2011. This guy ran me off the road and almost into a ditch because he was trying to avoid running into a pothole at full speed. He slowed down when he saw what he did but didn't even have the decency to apologize. He just drove off. I was so raging mad that I pulled back onto the road and chased after him. I pulled up next to him just before Ikeja along and swerved like I was going to ram into him. He swerved away almost losing control, then finally pulled up some meters ahead. He now alighted waving a koboko menacingly. I parked and beckoned on him to come closer if he dared but dude got into his car and drove off. I was so pissed.

Sad part of the story, we both had our wives and kids in the car. When I had calmed down, I regretted my road rage and apologized to my wife and little girl. Since then, never again. I just take a deep breath and cuss you out. But no stupid stunts.
so you put your life and that of your family in danger because of an hediot.If you had lost your wife or daughter in the process or made any of them physically challenged will the road rage have been worth IT?

I experienced similar occurrence but to pacify my anger I overtook the driver and then threw pure water directly on his face.he didn't expect that a woman can be that aggressive.unfortunately for him,he didn't wind up and the look of fury and frustrations from his face gave me the feeling of sweet revenge grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by salford1: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Since it's the US, suprised guns weren't involved.

1 Like

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by dabossman(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
grandstar:

Dont even curse.

children follow your ecample and not your advise

Yeah, I don't curse often, and certainly not in front of my kids.
Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by dabossman(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
SAMBARRY:
so you put your life and that of your family in danger because of an hediot.If you had lost your wife or daughter in the process or made any of them physically challenged will the road rage have been worth IT?

I experienced similar occurrence but to pacify my anger I overtook the driver and then threw pure water directly on his face.he didn't expect that a woman can be that aggressive.unfortunately for him,he didn't wind up and the look of fury and frustrations from his face gave me the feeling of sweet revenge grin

My sister, what actually pissed me off that day was the fact that the guy put my family in danger when he ran us off the road. angry And then I went and put them in more danger in my rage. grin My wife was calling my name the whole time, but I didn't hear her. Never again though. But some Lagos drivers can be so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by dabossman(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
vicardino:
You are the man, da boss for apologizing to your wife and kid. Stunts pulled by fellow road users can bring out a part of you that you never knew you had. You don't know how happy I am that you apologized to your wife and kid,,, i'm blushing

grin grin It was the right thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by poyet(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
When offended, forgive and move on. You might end up hurting yourself if you try to avenge.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by abimic(m): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
I love this... Reason I love tundra. I would intentionally be hitting other cars making them commit grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by SAMBARRY: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin
dabossman:

My sister, what actually pissed me off that day was the fact that the guy put my family in danger when he ran us off the road. angry And then I went and put them in more danger in my rage. grin My wife was calling my name the whole time, but I didn't hear her. Never again though. But some Lagos drivers can be so annoying.
Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
He should have known that revenge don't pay.
Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
skales67:
Ford and BMW no be mate. grin

I hate that Ford Escape like mad angry
you are not alone brother,I had a nice offer to buy the 2008 model at a very good.price but sold the deal to a friend,bleeping ugly shiit

2 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by piagetskinner(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
lol..that's karma mehn

1 Like

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by madgoat(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
boolet:
Typical of midgets, low center of gravity.. grin

Mumu
Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by boolet: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
madgoat:

Mumu
You have my attention, congrats!!! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding Fifth Wheels / Man Killed In Tanker Accident In Jakande, Lagos This Morning / Siena's Project B6 Audi A4 Quattro - First Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.