Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Banky W Celebrates His Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Celebrates His Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) (1058 Views)

Adesua Etomi On Vogue US Magazine 2019 / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Celebrates His Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by helobabe: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
GistMore.com

Banky W caption;

Today is #BaeDay... Susu.. on the inside and out, you are UNQUESTIONABLY the most beautiful person I know. Thank you for making me the luckiest man on earth. Thank you for loving me, and being my backbone. Thank you for going on this journey with me and making the past few months, unquestionably, the best of my life. You mean the world to me and I love you more than words could ever properly express. As the whole world celebrates you today, I pray that God will bless, protect and guide you. May He enlarge your coasts, grant you heart's desires, and overwhelm you with His Grace and Favour. Happy birthday Mrs W. You were worth the wait

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/banky-w-celebrates-wife-adesua-etomi-30th-birthday

Re: Banky W Celebrates His Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by helobabe: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Banky W Celebrates His Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
K

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates His Wife, Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by torin: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lovely

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Spotted 'PEEING' In The Street While Kim Kardashian Giggles Awkwardly / My Ex-lover Hit My Range Rover With His Okada – Actress Lizzy Anjorin / Nina Ivy Slays In Black And White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.