Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G (7395 Views)

Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo / Terry G And His Mother (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G by DrWhizy(m): 5:50am On Apr 25, 2010
jst logged on 2 fazbuk nd d posts i saw bereaved me. i quickly try'd checkn if n.l had any news abt em bt no one seemed 2 b aware. terry g wz said 2 hv had an accident along lag/ibadan xpressway. however d degree of damage of d accident hz nt been determined, plz if any1 hz any info abt dis, u cld tell hw true or wrong.
Re: Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G by Omolulu(m): 5:56am On Apr 25, 2010
heard it too, guess pple would post authouritative links sooner or later
Re: Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G by DrWhizy(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2010
i jst hp it aint tru. @all. does'nt any1 hv any useful authoritative information abt d news.
Re: Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G by ziggiee: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2010
just hope dis isnt true dis time, somebody plz pray for Nigeria
Re: Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G by heryyy(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2010
LAGOS - NIGERIA 4/24/2010

We Just Got The News That Nigeria's Artist, Terry G was involved in an auto-crash along the Ibadan Expressway,

We are yet to get the full details.
We have one question though?
What in the world is going on with Naija's youngsters?
This is just happening barely 48hours after the death of Dagrin.
We are yet to confirm the seriousness and full details of the crash.

http://homafrica..com/2010/04/breaking-news-terry-g-in-auto-crash.html
Re: Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G by sjeezy8: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2010
GODFORBID Terry G is my favorite artist right now.

sad
Re: Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G by Jouslaw(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2010
tErrible, watz going on in d musik industry. Accident hear and there. Make dem carry him to abroad hospi+al incase d acident is fatal. Cos if dagrin has been flown abroad i tink he wnt av died
Re: Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G by StudioCFR(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2010
Juju don too much for our entertainment industry.

Somebody wanna bring his fellow man down to take over his place.
Could be dagrin's case
Re: Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G by baybbootz(f): 12:07am On Apr 26, 2010
^^^^^
Studio ahn ahn,your assumption is too typically nigerian.lol tongue

everything is now juju oooo. Me I think Dagrins death was caused by the incompetency of nigerias health care. He survived the crash itself.
Re: Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G by cbjonstage(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2010
anyone familiar with his vehicle to confirm this with plate number

Re: Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G by Dolemite(f): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2010
baybbootz:

everything is now juju oooo. Me I think Dagrins death was caused by the incompetency of nigerias health care. He survived the crash itself.
Thats true aaand the accident wouldn't have happened If he hadn't drunk before driving, Nigerians attribute juju or god to EVERYTHING in their lives.
Re: Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G by philip0906(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2010
Dolemite:

Thats true aaand the accident wouldn't have happened If he hadn't drunk before driving, Nigerians attribute juju or god to EVERYTHING in their lives.
yh,but ur man Terry was saying on his fb wall,"God dey" . . .so u r on ur own
Re: Roumour Of An Accident Involving Terry G by Dolemite(f): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2010
philip0906:

yh,but your man Terry was saying on his fb wall,"God dey" . . .so u r on your own
Terry is Nigerian, this negro goes out drunk puts his life and the life of innocent people at risk, damn near kills himself, and during recovery says god dey, that my fiend is the Nigerian disease!! pushing responsibility to non existent entities.

(1) (Reply)

Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! / Is This Too Much Money Or Money Abuse? See What Young Thug Is Doin With Money / Illuminati Symbolism In The Black Panther Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.