Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Buhari Will Sign Peace Corps Bill - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buhari Will Sign Peace Corps Bill (3379 Views)

Buhari To Assent Nigerian Peace Corps Bill Soon / Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To / Buhari Signed Peace Corps Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Sign Peace Corps Bill by Bakrabas: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=damiBJ post=65292048][/quote]

And we all these, no more crime in Nigeria. Boss you are wicked sorry to say. Do you know the number of security agencies in civilized nation.
Re: Buhari Will Sign Peace Corps Bill by donc26(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2018
waitoo i don't get it.is it that our fellow country men don't want us to be employed? Instead of attacking politicians eating and stealing your money, you are here attacking helpless Nigerians whose crime is unemployment. shame on you all.Let's watch and see who laughs last.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Sign Peace Corps Bill by donc26(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2018
jacyhelen:

stupid people..Keep waiteing for something than can never be done..Is any of the DG Hausa man??
see English. you for kukuma keep quite.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Sign Peace Corps Bill by elyte89: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
On a simpler note truly,I don't think we need any para military organization again but on d oda hand,Anything dt would reduce unemployment is highly welcomed

After all,D money to foot d bill of d organization for 50years/more counting can be sourced from ill gotten wealth of just 3 politicians depriving millions of jobless graduates.so youths,let's support oursef grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Sign Peace Corps Bill by clily: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
State commandants of peace corps are all scammers, duping Nigerians of 40k each and uptil now they are still issuing forms to any nick and harry that ask for it.. Tell me how Nigeria wil convert over 5 million members of peace corps in Nigeria.. Mtchew, Its quite a pity that I lost my 40k plus other fees

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Sign Peace Corps Bill by chubbyG(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Toktee:
Israel with the total population of about 8m,has about 1m active service men and about 1m on reserved,that is the IDF alone.
Can you tell me the total population of Nigeria and the total number of the above mentioned paramilitary put together?

that doesn't justify creating another paramilitary body

what we need is total reform and delegation of duties of all military and paramilitary bodies
And also let the police and Army recruit more people into the force.....if need be
instead of another failed body just like others
Re: Buhari Will Sign Peace Corps Bill by chubbyG(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
clily:
State commandants of peace corps are all scammers, duping Nigerians of 40k each and uptil now they are still issuing forms to any nick and harry that ask for it.. Tell me how Nigeria wil convert over 5 million members of peace corps in Nigeria.. Mtchew, Its quite a pity that I lost my 40k plus other fees

Any recruitment you're told to pay
FLEE

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� / Jobs On Linkedin. / Jobs For Industrial Chemistry Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.