Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ (34685 Views)

Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by ELgordo(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ovoko! Release inside
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Chubhie:
You can imagine a berserk banky firing congealed barrels of sperm on their first night together.

may their first child be a masculine boy.

If am not mistaken this was said by Luca Brasi to Don Vito Corleone at the wedding of his daughter in the movie Godfather.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by tayo200(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
she must be a virgin.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Chubhie: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blackfyre:

If am not mistaken this was said by Luca Brasi to Don Vito Corleone at the wedding of his daughter in the movie Godfather.
Absolutely.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Max24: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
No angel on earth. Now or wait, u wont end up with any angel just as Bubu waited for 6 months to appoint ministers but ended up with Ameachi , Shittu and co. 6 months of Nigerias destiny wasted for nothing.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Amicable22: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
hedonistic:
Marriage of how many months? Wait until two or three years, five at best, and then come back to tell us the scores. You can't rush here after just two days of marriage to talk about being worth the wait. The scam is still in progress, scales haven't fallen off just yet.

ehh Naaa....wish them well..
visit www.arealbeautyhub.com
see how to treat pimples and acne scars,get a glowing skin in no time
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by theapeman: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Amagite:
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi is 30 today, February 22, and darling husband, singer Banky W has taken to Instagram to celebrate her with sweet words.

According to him, she was worth the wait! He wrote;

“Today is #BaeDay… Susu.. on the inside and out, you are UNQUESTIONABLY the most beautiful person I know. Thank you for making me the luckiest man on earth. Thank you for loving me, and being my backbone. Thank you for going on this journey with me and making the past few months, the absolute best of my life. You mean the world to me and I love you more than words could ever properly express. As the whole world celebrates you today, I pray that God will bless, protect and guide you. May He enlarge your coasts, grant you heart’s desires, and overwhelm you with His Grace and Favour. Happy birthday Mrs W. You were worth the wait "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/banky-w-celebrates-adesua-etomi-birthday-today.html

tonto dikeh started like this, but now look at her undecided
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dear Banky W,

You are not the first to fall in love with a tight pussy capable of activating a kundalini, some of us have found ourselves engulfed by that same sensation of vibrations overtaking our ego and rendering us helpless in the ocean of love and mercy, but we didnt bother to post it on the WWW, cos we could not bring our feelings to the public, it is emotion, it is supposed to be felt and enjoyed, but now, you write, Adesua, reads and corrects and both of you cross-check the spellings and again and you say 'Honey, is it okay, can I post it ?".

Swear to the Gods of the great Yoruba and Calabar tribes, from whence your DNA came from that Adesua did not cross-check this message, so was that not enough ?

Oh I get it, I am old school, may be some will say I am jealous, but truth is, Banky you are almost 40, please dont be another RMD. He is too handsome to stay off the insta.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by verygudbadguy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Let's wait 10years from now grin
Quit waiting for people's down fall...
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by jamixy: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
hpy bd mrs W GOD bless ur new age llnpp
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by McTobe(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blackfyre:

yea u are right
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by StackHouse1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Awww lovely couple

some stuff for quick sale
Elepaq gen 3.5kva 6month used 55K
Laptop. 500gig core i.3, 4hours battery 65k
Neat slim Hacked Ps3, Hdmi code,2pads,4 installed Games 35K
Location Lagos satellite town
whatsapp 07064255205
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by McTobe(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Billyonaire:
Dear Banky W,

You are not the first to fall in love with a tight pussy capable of activating a kundalini, some of us have found ourselves engulfed by that same sensation of vibrations overtaking our ego and rendering us helpless in the ocean of love and mercy, but we didnt bother to post it on the WWW, cos we could not bring our feelings to the public, it is emotion, it is supposed to be felt and enjoyed, but now, you write, Adesua, reads and corrects and both of you cross-check the spellings and again and you say 'Honey, is it okay, can I post it ?".

Swear to the Gods of the great Yoruba and Calabar tribes, from whence your DNA came from that Adesua did not cross-check this message, so was that not enough ?

Oh I get it, I am old school, may be some will say I am jealous, but truth is, Banky you are almost 40, please dont be another RMD. He is too handsome to stay off the insta.
grin grin grin you too reason am bros
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Innov8ve1: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol isnt this too early? Lol God will help them
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by mystery22: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
banky hmm, so you bought your own newspaper in the evening.anyway hope it doesn't backfire.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by bukatyne(f): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
Billyonaire:
Dear Banky W,

You get lyrics like this?

Hail the power of love grin

I agree with you however see it as the celebrity curse.

Damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Happy birthday Susu....

I thought she was 33?
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by sexdoll: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Chineke meeh!

So the girl na old cargo sef?!
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by dview001(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
why do I always have d feeling that this gal doesn't love banky W
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by princeade86(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
true love
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Alariiwo: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Worth which wait?

Banky ti lo gbe egun elegun grin
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by skubido(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hbd. Wish her Llnp
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Alariiwo: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
dview001:

She doesn't..

Banky has the fame and resources she seeks. I pity the poor dude sha.

Women!
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by micho24: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Happy Birthday wishing you many more years to come
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
hokafor:
So banky you never load this lady?
help him to do so oponu
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by mamagee3(f): 2:16am On Feb 23, 2018
dview001:
I thought I was the only one who had that feeling.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by dview001(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
mamagee3:

I thought I was the only one who had that feeling.
I mean the glow that ought 2 be in her eyes isn't there
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by dview001(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Alariiwo:

She doesn't..

Banky has the fame and resources she seeks. I pity the poor dude sha.

Women!
I can't wait for 2019 when we'll start hearing she's been cheating
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by SAMBARRY: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Quit waiting for people's down fall...
no.on the contrary,time tests the gravity of people's claim
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke / Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up / Oritsefemi Shades Shina Peller, Quilox Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.