Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (61929 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 / Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by besssleek: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Don't getnit twisted oooo. The people that got instant mails are the ones that applied for graduate technical trainee. Those that applied for graduate management trainee I think are the ones yet to get mails after the 2nd test.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Parolz1: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
besssleek:
Don't getnit twisted oooo. The people that got instant mails are the ones that applied for graduate technical trainee. Those that applied for graduate management trainee I think are the ones yet to get mails after the 2nd test.

I think you are wrong cuz

Hello *****,

Congratulations! You have passed the Logical Reasoning Test for the Global Management Trainee Program - Zone Africa / Nigeria.
During the following days you will receive a communication to inform you the next steps.
We thank you for your interest in AB InBev.

Thank you,
AB InBev People Department
AB InBev

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the Human Resources Department. Please do not reply.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MedellinCartel(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
besssleek:

Wrong bro. I got the congratulatory mail 5 mins after both for management and technical trainee.

Posted the pictures in the previous page.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by aimmoney9: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2018
Johnzzy:

Wrong bro. I got the congratulatory mail 5 mins after both for management and technical trainee.

Posted the pictures in the previous page.
It's very simple if u take any test and u don't get immediate feedback just know DAT u have failed it...........stop waiting unnecessarily when u can do d needful.....
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dokore: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2018
I am money how many tests did you write
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dokore: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2018
I wrote just 2
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dokore: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2018
I don't think it's about failing the exam from my experience I think it's about time OK how long did it take you guys to finish to those who got the mail
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dokore: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2018
It's not absolutely about the swift test since the mail says cultural fit
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dokore: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2018
Parolz1:

I think you are wrong cuz

Hello *****,

Congratulations! You have passed the Logical Reasoning Test for the Global Management Trainee Program - Zone Africa / Nigeria.
During the following days you will receive a communication to inform you the next steps.
We thank you for your interest in AB InBev.

Thank you,
AB InBev People Department
AB InBev

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the Human Resources Department. Please do not reply.

Bro how many tests did you write cos I wrote 1 swift and I work strength
How long did it take you to finish the work strength test
Which did you write first between the two
And the mail is saying logical test I guess it should be swift test since that's what we wrote this year
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dokore: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2018
Aimmoney have you gotten a mail now
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dokore: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2018
If yes wat did you do differently
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by chemicalbay(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Good day house.....please any update on feedbacks as regards the swift analysis aptitude and WORK strength test from abinbev
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by aimmoney9: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Dokore:
If yes wat did you do differently
Yes I have gotten congratulatory message. What I did was answer the work strengths first before the swift aptitude..... cheesy
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dokore: 7:06am On Mar 05, 2018
I thought as much bro I have been answering the swift analysis first
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Dokore: 7:07am On Mar 05, 2018
You wrote two tests right one swift and one work strength @aimoney
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 0wen2017: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2018
aimmoney9:

Yes I have gotten congratulatory message. What I did was answer the work strengths first before the swift aptitude..... cheesy
They used the applicant tracking system to nail some guys last year.

Just pray!
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by onceler: 8:13am On Mar 05, 2018
There is nothing like Technical Graduate programs the only available positions is Graduate management Trainee so if you are seeing Technical Graduates program it's an error from their site or from you to and for those that said they received congratulations massage that they passed the logical reasoning test for 2018 Graduate management Trainee I don't believe you or it might be an error from the system I applied the first date it was announced i wrote the culture fit test then I wrote the swift test then followed strength test my application is still under review

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Lyand94: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2018
onceler:
There is nothing like Technical Graduate programs the only available positions is Graduate management Trainee so if you are seeing Technical Graduates program it's an error from their site or from you to and for those that said they received congratulations massage that they passed the logical reasoning test for 2018 Graduate management Trainee I don't believe you or it might be an error from the system I applied the first date it was announced i wrote the culture fit test then I wrote the swift test then followed strength test my application is still under review
so all those who got logical reasoning test congratullatory msg r saying rubbish? It's not an error. The technical trainee program was advertised last year and is still on.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by onceler: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2018
Try to login to the job portal and search for available positions its only 2018 Graduate management Trainee that's is available this job was posted on the 22nd of February nothing like Technical check it you self if you are able to apply for technical it's an error from their site
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by onceler: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2018
Lyand94:
so all those who got logical reasoning test congratullatory msg r saying rubbish? It's not an error. The technical trainee program was advertised last year and is still on.
Try to login to the job portal and search for available positions its only 2018 Graduate management Trainee that's is available this job was posted on the 22nd of February nothing like Technical check it you self if you are able to apply for technical it's an error from their site
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2018
onceler:

Can you imagine? With picture evidence? grin grin cheesy
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by onceler: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2018
Johnzzy:

How even on earth can you apply for technical trainee that is not even available for current jobs openings please stop causing confusion here Abeg
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by izeko: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2018
It just might be an error from them though.... cos i got congratulatory mail for both Technical and Global Management trainee and I applied for Management Trainee only.........
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by onceler: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2018
This is the last massage anyone who applied for the 2018 abinbev Graduate management program should get some people are here to cause confusion

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by onceler: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2018
izeko:
It just might be an error from them though.... cos i got congratulatory mail for both Technical and Global Management trainee and I applied for Management Trainee only.........
I can you screen shot with the dates
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by onceler: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2018
Johnzzy:

did you apply last year?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by onceler: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2018
Johnzzy:

did you apply last year?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2018
onceler:

did you apply last year?
Yes I did.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by onceler: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2018
Johnzzy:

Yes I did.
OK I now understand it's just for them to track you guys that are repeating the test I now understand all those that applied last year with same info are getting this type of error
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by chemicalbay(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2018
Bro, what do you mean by those that applied last, wrote two test with same info and getting this type of error.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Lyand94: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2018
onceler:

it's not an error. Those that applied for the technical program last year can attest to what I am saying. When u click 'my job page', it will appear there buh since u r just applying for the first time, that's why it's not displaying on ur own page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.