Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) (54645 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Hosts Governor Uzodinma, Phyno In His Mansion In Imo (Video) / Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) / Davido Featured By Phyno In 'Ride For You' Video. Trends On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by Bibi294(f): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2018
timwudz:

Oh I see...

you've been crushing on her since u saw her picshaw
u don't need to go through me to make her see u like her
Dick up your faded courage and talk to the miss
FYI, if them dey rate cuteness, you no fit reach me,

Mofo!!!!
Funny enough, I'm not a guy... It's not about cuteness, it's about your attitude to things... Most people I know from AAUA are cultured, dunno why you choose to be a bad egg...
This is a faceless forum, learn to appreciate people... Being a savage won't land u an endorsement, only cheap likes and comments... Delete your comment and apologise to the poor girl

2 Likes

Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by timwudz(m): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2018
Bibi294:

Funny enough, I'm not a guy... It's not about cuteness, it's about your attitude to things... Most people I know from AAUA are cultured, dunno why you choose to be a bad egg...
This is a faceless forum, learn to appreciate people... Being a savage won't land u an endorsement, only cheap likes and comments... Delete your comment and apologise to the poor girl
Oh I see, miss advocate, and I see how cultured you are to carry another person's matter for head making a fool of yourself on NL.. it won't add to your akkant.. at least I'm getting cheap likes and comments, u only get being bashed on top another person's matter
Delete kwa! tufia!!

BTW, who tell u say I be aauaite?

1 Like

Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by FuckFuckBoy(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2018
bomee:

And you are phyno or his spokesperson?
Ok my bad. Scrub that ass clean
angry

1 Like

Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by coolshegs10(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2018
anibirelawal:
Lol... grin

He looks like Samurai Jack.

Wow! I missed that cartoon.. It was my favorite back then cool
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by Kingbusssy(m): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2018
timwudz:

But his account balance fine pass all of your family's beauty joined together with your ancestors own..

Aunty just goan die with your face like pirated movie

Pirate bawo bro
That's too,too,too much nah
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2018
Nawa o. Just because someone said Phyno is ugly, people started attacking her? Are you the ones that bought phone for her or must she type what you want to hear all the time

Anyways, your abuses cannot change the fact that Phyno is not as goodlooking as people hype him. He even looks like all those ugly, old Asian men that we see in their movies.
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by masks(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2018
kestolove95:
but dix phyno ugly
i wished you hadn't made the earlier statement about phyno being ugly... now you are getting fatalities brutalities animalities from every phyno fan here... I hope you survive this....
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by erebi4195(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2018
somez:
Kong lau
exactly mortal Kombat
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by anibirelawal(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2018
coolshegs10:

Wow! I missed that cartoon.. It was my favorite back then cool
We are in the same league! i so much like that cartoon.. Akuu.

1 Like

Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by congo4ka: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2018
Bibi294:

What's with guys and calling babes, Ashewo... A lady made a negative comment, and what some guys here could do is to lash her even when it's obvious she's prettier than their supposed wives and girlfriends...

Shut up your mouth before I put my phat prick inside cheesy

1 Like

Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by congo4ka: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Who be this fool again? Stupid and ignorant buffoon.

Small girl like you see as breaaast don sag finish, if no be for "koste onirin" wey dey EPP you carry those fallen heroes cheesy see as you dress like #500 "fvvck and pay" hoeee wink

1 Like

Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 23, 2018
congo4ka:

Small girl like you see as breaaast don sag finish, if no be for "koste onirin" wey dey EPP you carry those fallen heroes cheesy see as you dress like #500 "fvvck and pay" hoeee wink

...... and do you have a problem with that?.. illiterate
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2018
Bibi294:

What's with guys and calling babes, Ashewo... A lady made a negative comment, and what some guys here could do is to lash her even when it's obvious she's prettier than their supposed wives and girlfriends...
girls are their worst enemy,they have reduced themselfs to ridicule bcus of sex nd fast life. Indecent dressings to kill there father and those who fall for them,so tell me,you as a woman,after seeing all this immoral easy virtue of life by women. Do u still believe in feminism? Be truthful to ur heart.
Don't blame that guy,he has probably had his fair share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by congo4ka: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2018
JamaicanLove:

...... and do you have a problem with that?.. illiterate

Get off my nutz hoooeee fuuuck off!!!
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2018
congo4ka:

FUCKFACE....
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2018
congo4ka:

I can see that you are stupid and jobless .... go get a life, horseface.
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2018
congo4ka:

I'd rather masturbate than to Bleep. U
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by congo4ka: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'd rather masturbate than to Bleep. U

Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2018
somez:
Kong lau
Guy your mind ehn lol. On point
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by nelklyn(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2018
This is a clear case of " beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder "...her verdict is a true description of herself tongue

1 Like

Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by mystery22: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2018
all this insecure and ugly girls on nairaland that think there opinion matters.am sure phyno won't look your way if he sees you.next will be wizkid or flavour is ugly.smh
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by coolshegs10(m): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
anibirelawal:

We are in the same league! i so much like that cartoon.. Akuu.

Yes boss.. Those good old days grin
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by anibirelawal(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
coolshegs10:

Yes boss.. Those good old days grin

Where cartoon network was the main deal... the likes of mega xlr, dexters laboratery, courage the coworderly dog, the grim adventure of billy & mandy, powerpuff girl...etc. i missed them so much! grin
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by Bibi294(f): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
IjeleNwa:
girls are their worst enemy,they have reduced themselfs to ridicule bcus of sex nd fast life. Indecent dressings to kill there father and those who fall for them,so tell me,you as a woman,after seeing all this immoral easy virtue of life by women. Do u still believe in feminism? Be truthful to ur heart.
Don't blame that guy,he has probably had his fair share.
Does that warrant calling girls Ashewo even on social media? The day one bikeman tried dah shii with me... He regretted being a man... Even if she's an 'Ashewo', must you say that just to spite her... Some men needs to grow up
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by coolshegs10(m): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
anibirelawal:

Where cartoon network was the main deal... the likes of mega xlr, dexters laboratery, courage the coworderly dog, the grim adventure of billy & mandy, powerpuff girl...etc. i missed them so much! grin

Awwn! Mega xlr was my favorite then too, I would note the time then come back to watch it or I use the auto tune....I disturbed my parents with that auto tune function grin
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by anibirelawal(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
coolshegs10:

Awwn! Mega xlr was my favorite then too, I would note the time then come back to watch it or I use the auto tune....I disturbed my parents with that auto tune function grin

Me too grin

Cartoon networks is no longer interesting with all this their new mumuric shows.
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by coolshegs10(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
anibirelawal:

Me too grin

Cartoon networks is no longer interesting with all this their new mumuric shows.

Àbí na.. Can't even remember d last time I watched it.. Boy is now a hustler grin
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by anibirelawal(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
coolshegs10:

Àbí na.. Can't even remember d last time I watched it.. Boy is now a hustler grin

Hustling go pay o...
Re: Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) by coolshegs10(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
anibirelawal:

Hustling go pay o...

Amen o, thanks very much boss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS / Meet Royalkennessy Cornelius Michaell, Cee-C & Model In Romantic Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.