Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Banky W Celebrates His Wife Adesua Etomi On Her Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Celebrates His Wife Adesua Etomi On Her Birthday (photos) (773 Views)

Adesua Etomi On Vogue US Magazine 2019 / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Celebrates His Wife Adesua Etomi On Her Birthday (photos) by xepav: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi is 30 today, February 22, and her darling husband, singer Banky W took to his Instagram to celebrate her with sweet words and also shared pictures of there wedding last year.

According to him, she was worth the wait, Banky W shared beautiful pictures of Adesuwa and wrote;

“Today is #BaeDay… Susu.. on the inside and out, you are UNQUESTIONABLY the most beautiful person I know. Thank you for making me the luckiest man on earth. Thank you for loving me, and being my backbone. Thank you for going on this journey with me and making the past few months, the absolute best of my life. You mean the world to me and I love you more than words could ever properly express. As the whole world celebrates you today, I pray that God will bless, protect and guide you. May He enlarge your coasts, grant you heart’s desires, and overwhelm you with His Grace and Favour. Happy birthday Mrs W. You were worth the wait ���”

SEE MORE BIRTHDAY PHOTOS

Re: Banky W Celebrates His Wife Adesua Etomi On Her Birthday (photos) by xanit: 12:18am On Feb 23, 2018
CONGRATS

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Majek Fashek's 1987 Performance That Shutdown Port Harcourt / 14 Famous People That Died On March 14th / Top 10 Nigerian Bachelors In Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.