Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigerian Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Atheists (713 Views)

Nigerian Atheists Silenced After India Successful Moon Mission / Nigerian Atheists Sue Akwa Ibom State Governor Over Building Of Church / Nigerian Atheists??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Atheists by mercytripletz: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Why are most Nigerian Atheists not like their American counterparts who we see as the real Atheists?

Why am I saying this?

It is because 99.9% Nigerian Atheists are more against Christianity than Islam..
They should not be called Atheists, they should be called Christianity haters
They don't talk bad about Islam and African Traditional religion. They only talk bad about Christianity.

Dear Nigerian Atheists, you are NOT real atheists. You are simply Christianity-haters.
Re: Nigerian Atheists by Seun(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Do you honestly believe that Nigerian atheists love Islam? I don’t think so. You are too smart to believe that.

I understand that you are frustrated by the criticism of your religion, because your religion is part of your identity.

You also envy the Muslims because they have succeeded in using violence to discourage criticism of their religion.

I have some good news for you.

If your religion is true, no amount of criticism by atheists can hold it back. The truth tends to prevail over lies.

If your religion is not true, then it should be criticized so that you can learn the truth. Either way, it’s a win for you.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Atheists by sonofluc1fer: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
mercytripletz:

It is because 99.9% Nigerian Atheists are more against Christianity than Islam..
99.9% of Nigerian Christians are more ungodly than godly.
99.9% of Nigerian Christians will go to hell fire.
99.9% of Nigerian Christisns are not real Christians.

The other 0.1% I have never met them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Atheists by butterflyl1on: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

But you have met the 99.9% right?

You must have been very busy with road trips right from when you popped out of the womb. grin

Hope you went with a video crew or at least a diary Containing dates, names and observations based on discussions and the topics discussed or activities carried out with these 99.9% cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Atheists by sonofluc1fer: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol. Those paedo vibes...
Re: Nigerian Atheists by hakeem4(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
mercytripletz:
Why are most Nigerian Atheists not like their American counterparts who we see as the real Atheists?

Why am I saying this?

They should not be called Atheists, they should be called Christianity haters
They don't talk bad about Islam and African Traditional religion. They only talk bad about Christianity.

Dear Nigerian Atheists, you are NOT real atheists. You are simply Christianity-haters.
most atheist I’ve seen here, attack both religions.. maybe you don’t really notice
Re: Nigerian Atheists by aminu790(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
The way Hausa Atheists criticize Islam, may be you cant even take it in Christianity. Dont just jump into conclusion. Here are are list of Hausa ardent anti-theists on facebook;
Musa Iro
Mubarak Bala
Rabiu Abdul
Hussain Muhammad
Khadija Talatu
Abdul jalal MB
Ranbaxy Abdallah
Shamsu Garba
and many more. Check their timeline though some write in Hausa language.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Atheists by Ericsunday619: 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Seun:
Do you honestly believe that Nigerian atheists love Islam? I don’t think so. You are too smart to believe that.

I understand that you are frustrated by the criticism of your religion, because your religion is part of your identity.

You also envy the Muslims because they have succeeded in using violence to discourage criticism of their religion.

I have some good news for you.

If your religion is true, no amount of criticism by atheists can hold it back. The truth will always prevail over lies.

If your religion is not true, then it should be criticized so that you can learn the truth. Either way, it’s a win for you.
I don't believe you are an atheist grin
Re: Nigerian Atheists by Uyi168: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
aminu790:
The way Hausa Atheists criticize Islam, may be you cant even take it in Christianity. Dont just jump into conclusion. Here are are list of Hausa ardent anti-theists on facebook;
Musa Iro
Mubarak Bala
Rabiu Abdul
Hussain Muhammad
Khadija Talatu
Abdul jalal MB
Ranbaxy Abdallah
Shamsu Garba
and many more. Check their timeline though some write in Hausa language.
..u are very on point..i even many of them as frnds on fB
Re: Nigerian Atheists by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Seun:

Why wouldn't he feel that way when you have refused to openly addressed why you protect Muslims from criticism. Instead you keep closing threads and deleting their comments.

Is that how you treat peace loving and tolerant people? Is it fair?
Re: Nigerian Atheists by pressplay411(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

You are confused. You don't believe in religion yet you believe in hell.
Do you not see that you only succeeded in wriggling free from the ozone layer shielding you from hell's fury?

You may be right, most Nigerians are not real Christians but at least you admit there are real Christians.
Re: Nigerian Atheists by pressplay411(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
Why wouldn't he feel that way when you have refused to openly addressed why you protect Muslims from criticism. Instead you keep closing threads and deleting their comments.

Is that how you treat peace loving and tolerant people? Is it fair?

I believe Islam is better shielded.

(1) (Reply)

Simulated Universe / How Deeper Life's 30,000 Capacity Headquarters Was Built By Officials / Jesus Is The Lamb Of God - Jesu Ni Odo- Agutan Olorun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.