Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Investors Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Urgently Needed (330 Views)

Retail Investors Urgently Needed / Investors Urgently Needed / Angel Investors Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Urgently Needed by TonySegun: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
THREE YEARS PROJECT PLAN

Megiddo Project Nig Ltd three years project plan is as follow,in three year we are going to washed a total of 50,000 tanks,the first year we have a target of 10,000 tanks while the following year a total of 20,000 tanks must be washed,the 3rd year we have a total of 20,000 tanks as a target all together making 50,000 tanks for three years.the first year is when the investment comes in a total of 10 million naira will be needed to kick start the project,the money is mainly to purchase the mini van CHEVROLET EXPRESS 3,500 four numbers,this is to enable us spread round our services,other items needed include company profile,flyers,washing machine and other tools,the project in the first year will will kick off with FOUR team each with one Van and is working team,we are going to have two of the Van Stationed on the island and the other two will be on the mainland,the projected number for the first year is 10,000 tanks,how do we intend to carry on and meet up with our projected numbers of tank,very simple and straight forward if the 10,000 tanks is divided into 12 months it gives us 834 tanks,let’s assume we are to wash 850 tanks every month,if this 850 is divided into 24 working days it will gives us 36 tanks in a day,if the 36 tanks in a day is divided into our four teams it means each of the team must wash in a day 9tank,9 tanks for a team everyday is attainable,with this I believe meeting up with our target for the year won’t be that difficult.
We project to make sales of 30 million naira for the first year,if the 10,000 tanks is multiplied by our cost price of 3,000 naira per tank it will give us 30 million naira.
This is not a new business I have my clients data base already with reputable clients,also all the strategy to use marketing strategy are on ground,any interested investors should contact me for details.you can check our website for more details aswell.
Drop ur email I will get back to you thanks
www.megiddo.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

How To Influence Ceos, Coos And Other C-suite With Content / Poultry Business 60% Profit / Cryptocurrency Airdrops Masterclass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.