Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Retail Investors Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Retail Investors Urgently Needed (124 Views)

Investors Urgently Needed / Investors Urgently Needed / The Rise And Fall Of Online Retail In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retail Investors Urgently Needed by OGUAF(m): 11:37am On Mar 26
A project owner has signed a Term Sheet with a Financier to finance the development of an agri-processing project in Nigeria on a joint venture basis.

The project owner is seeking to raise up to N10,000,000 from a pool of retail investors to be used to take care of project preliminaries including closing costs which will enable it achieve Financial Closure with the Financier and First Draw Down within a timeframe of 6 months.

Project Owner is committing N2,000,000 (Two Million Naira) on its account and is looking to raise the balance from the pool of retail investors

If you have any investor(not financial institutions) that might be interested kindly contact me for more details.(08062528467)
Re: Retail Investors Urgently Needed by Trinitycoy(f): 2:49pm On Mar 26
OGUAF:
A project owner has signed a Term Sheet with a Financier to finance the development of an agri-processing project in Nigeria on a joint venture basis.

The project owner is seeking to raise up to N10,000,000 from a pool of retail investors to be used to take care of project preliminaries including closing costs which will enable it achieve Financial Closure with the Financier and First Draw Down within a timeframe of 6 months.

Project Owner is committing N2,000,000 (Two Million Naira) on its account and is looking to raise the balance from the pool of retail investors

If you have any investor(not financial institutions) that might be interested kindly contact me for more details.(08062528467)

Let me have the business model for investors. I might have interest since its Agric related business. My line is 08135631994
Re: Retail Investors Urgently Needed by OGUAF(m): 10:43am On Mar 31
Available
Re: Retail Investors Urgently Needed by OGUAF(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09
OGUAF:
Available

(1) (Reply)

Tigmax Gen For Sale / Business / ₦2000 Discount Registration- Is ELEGANCE Legit Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.