Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

#bbnaija:i Started Having Sex At Age 12, Contacted Gonorrhea At 17— Tobi Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija:i Started Having Sex At Age 12, Contacted Gonorrhea At 17— Tobi Reveals (477 Views)

'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma / Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) / Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija:i Started Having Sex At Age 12, Contacted Gonorrhea At 17— Tobi Reveals by MsDoris(f): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2018
The Brother Naija Housemates were given a task by Biggie to present this evening and it was all about “practicing safe s3x and unplanned pregnancy”.

One of the housemates, Tobi Bakre, who became the head of house twice in a row at the beginning of the show, revealed that he started having s3x at the age of 12, and even contacted gonorrhea at age 17.

While speaking during his task this evening, where the housemates addressed s3xually transmitted diseases and safe s3x, he revealed he was sexually active at the age of 12, and after a while, he stopped practicing safe s3x, and went in raw, as he assumed he was clean.

However, during his second year in University, Tobi revealed that one of his s3xual partners, called him and told him that............continue @

http://www.mimidoris.com/2018/02/bbnaija2018-i-started-having-sex-at-age.html

(1) (Reply)

BB Naija 2018 Housemate Ahneeka Comes Into Spotlight As She Wins 5th Arena Games / Mazino Abraham Says "We Are All At The Edge Of Eternity" / Reasons You Should Never Support A Woman's Dream At The Detriment Of Yours- Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.