Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,934 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos (39501 Views)

Obituary Of A Nigerian Woman & Her 17-Year-Old Son / 10 Different Ways People Celebrate Birthdays In Nigeria (photos) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Icecomrade: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2018

People just dey die on your birthday and you still dey alive.

Maybe you will need to die to avoid your birthday bringing a continues misfortunes to others.

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by KardinalZik(m): 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry This type of evil women are beheaded in Uzbekistan to teach other useless women lessons. Islam frowns at witchcraft and i hope the federal government can enact Sharia law to checkmate such madness

TERRORIST!

Did she kill them? that unfortunate circumstances happens on her birthdays is not her fault. it may be an ordinary coincidence.

WHAT IF SHE CHANGE HER BIRTHDAY?

After all, most people celebrate a day of their choice as birthday. Some people don't even know their birthday; they just randomly choose a day to celebrate to that effect.

BUT,

According to you, your ISLAM teaches you to BEHEAD innocent people as a "lesson".

...and you want FG to implement such illogical and dumb set of Terrorists' Creeds and Maxims as laws for us.

TERRORIST, that's who you are!!!
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Nairalanddist: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
KardinalZik:

TERRORIST!

Did she kill them? that unfortunate circumstances happens on her birthdays is not her fault. it may be an ordinary coincidence.

WHAT IF SHE CHANGE HER BIRTHDAY?

After all, most people celebrate a day of their choice as birthday. Some people don't even know their birthday; they just randomly choose a day to celebrate to that effect.

BUT,

According to you, your ISLAM teaches you to BEHEAD innocent people as a "lesson".

...and you want FG to implement such illogical and dumb set of Terrorists' Creeds and Maxims as laws for us.

TERRORIST, that's who you are!!!

Mind what you say. You are not totally anonymous angry
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by churchee: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry This type of evil women are beheaded in Uzbekistan to teach other useless women lessons. Islam frowns at witchcraft and i hope the federal government can enact Sharia law to checkmate such madness

So Christianity smiles at witchcraft? So if you kill her (like you are fighting the flesh) and the spirit (in this context) gets to another person, you will keep killing till you kill yourself abi. mumu.
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Jimbadly: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:

What a m0ron you are. Typing rubbish up and down nairaland.
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Kaycee9242(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rubbish talk, no be una dy fix d dates for d burials? Y must u allow it to be on ur birthday? Y didn't u suggest dy bury ur cousin either tomorrow or yesterday or must it b today?
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by 9tailskid: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Are you mad?.. Don't even answer that, for it's very very obvious that you are... In the name of everything that's good and noble, just do us a favor and die..

1 Like

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Emmahunk(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
At the risk of being called names, truth is that these happenings are spiritual. You simply have to pray and break the yoke. They are no coincidences.
I used to have minor accidents and injuries just a day or two before my birthdays. Sometimes, I fall sick but since I prayed over it, I got my deliverance. To His glory, I now enjoy my birthdays and expect good miracles.

1 Like

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
heendrix:
the solution to your problem is valium 5 cool

just drink it a day before your birthday to confuse your village people. thank me later smiley

grin
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by gonkin(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
This one is a pure jinx, i can't have a friend like this.
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Michealeni: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
JasonScolari:
Let's just say that she lost her mom 2016, buried her dad 2017, set to bury her cousin 2018, Hopefully, Buhari turn is coming 2019 so that the PDP, my humble self and other well meaning Nigerians can celebrate it with her.

Sorry, but she is not related to the president

1 Like

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Na only to kill and destroy( for senseless reasons) na una know. Common get lost.
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Iseoluwani: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Enact sharia law in a non religious country

U are draft
cool

Future bokoharam

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
crismark:
her other cousins right nw
grin grin grin
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
It's just a coincidence.
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by crismark(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:
God punish una useless sharia law.

useless mohammed

useless islam

useless followers
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by IdeyFindWife: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
kerry57:
It must be a generational covenant made by ur ancestors and may be unknown to u. Social media is not the solution, u have got to seek God's face about it and break the jinx or else it might just keep occurring and u might never know who is next. God is the answer and u can change that evil pattern urself cos God have given u the power to, u just ask him from ur heart, he will aid u out. God help u and may the souls of the dead RIP

God forbid she's next!

Make she pray well.
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Nairalanddist: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
crismark:

useless mohammed

useless islam

useless followers

If you are bold enough. Just give me your address angry
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by crismark(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:

If you are bold enough. Just give me your address angry
road 4, house 8 Nigerian Army officers quaters, ojo cantonment.
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Nairalanddist: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
crismark:

road 4, house 8 Nigerian Army officers quaters, ojo cantonment.

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by astute28: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
and u still have gut to say ur daddy and mummy died during ur birthday aunty where u dey kneel down u need a serious deliverance not serious self wetin i dey talk u need a total deliverance.and u no take am serious .
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by crismark(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:

shocked lipsrsealed
y u dey open nd close mouth.
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Godson00001: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
In my own opinion, i dont tink it has anytin to do wit any spiritual attack of any sort. Burial dates for her dad n cousin were fixed by herself n odas. They could adjust d date so it has notin to do wit her birthday. Mayb she supported d date so she always remembers those were buried on her birthday
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by maasoap(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
JasonScolari:
Let's just say that she lost her mom 2016, buried her dad 2017, set to bury her cousin 2018, Hopefully, Buhari turn is coming 2019 so that the PDP, my humble self and other well meaning Nigerians can celebrate it with her.
Buhari is not her family or relation, going by her theory. May be Solomon Dalung is the next in line.
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by maasoap(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
crismark:

useless mohammed

useless islam

useless followers
He got you because, he knew that fanatics like you would react this way. Check his previous posts, you will understand better.
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by crismark(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
maasoap:

He got you because, he knew that fanatics like you would react this way. Check his previous posts, you will understand better.
yimu!!
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by correctguy101(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
wellmax:
Strange and scary.

Reminds me of how I had to break up with a former crush when she told me stories about how are previous boyfriends died mysteriously.

And she's wasn't just cooking up the stories.

Till today she still wonders why I left her

Is it okay to now conclude that she was "frying up" the story to scare you off? gringrin

Reminds me of a joke basketmouth "fried" years back about the best way to get rid of a girlfriend you no longer want. cool

$mh,....

you no get mind at all, just small "shakings" wey the girl wire enter your head, you run go do poll vault for fence .... gringrin

1 Like

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by KardinalZik(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:

undecided
Nairalanddist:

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Nmasi88(f): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
so sori, pz pray so such will not happy in again because something around
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by masqot(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
If I were Solomon Dalung, I will do the needful.
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by ifrosh: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
godofuck231:
Bad head don come o, pls come and be going, me I have waka

u never knw even u dat comment here fit tap....bro run.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower / Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos / Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.