Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) (51288 Views)

Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt / Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) / Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by Phelix01(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
some people need deliverance

Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
narorose:
What a wicked man?na his fault?after all he no Sabi how much building materials dey cost ... idiotic element

So someone can not burn his own properties in peace again sad

1 Like

Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by gare(f): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love landlords that think outside the box because some tenants don't have conscience.

Now they've lost their homes
He lost only his house.

na the kind thing i fit do, some tenants are very wicked, they may even take you to court, upon the money they owe. In port Harcourt,a lord de-roof and remove all the windows in the estate because of wicked tenants.

1 Like

Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by ivanalimi: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love landlords that think outside the box because some tenants don't have conscience.

He lost only his house.
no be even his house.na him papa house
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by Dozie32(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
obainojazz:
They have their own businesses but want another man's business to fall angry The landlord, the tenants even the house are all mad.

I de tells you oo but the tenants get goods worth millions still dem no want pay their rents.

1 Like

Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
ehispapa:

people like you have never been to Benin City, you just make comment base on sentiments and hear say. which state are you from lets compare and see. how can you say they dont have gate in Benin city? trolling right? just to make people laugh

Edo airways
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by holycrest(f): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
bluntolumide:
In situation like this you've to think outside the box grin ,..........

If a landlord can set his own house ablaze , there's possibility that at that point the house doesn't belong to him anymore, he has taken in his village people as his tenant Benin village people smarter than mark zuckerberg they swapped his destiny with one bottle of palmwine.

when he realized trying to get is rent at any possible means all to no avail it was to late the juju don work e head don nack he had no option than to let the house go.

fear your village people ≧﹏≦ they fit take Lamborghini from you and give you keke napep.
na for papa God hand me i dey
u nor well
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
wonder233:
You clearly overestimated the (false) cloak of anonymity the Nairaland forum confers on her patrons as buffer to ridicule and rile the great Bini Kingdom, Benin City and Edo race using hackneyed stereotypes.

For this, you and all others on this thread that have made derogatory statements will be adequately recompensed...and when that process is complete, even I, will be sorry for you guys.

Lol wut grin
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by obainojazz(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dozie32:

I de tells you oo but the tenants get goods worth millions still dem no want pay their rents.
Imagine the kind vex wey the man vex to burn him house, they must've frustrated his life.

1 Like

Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by Cyriloha(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Anikulhapo:
People mad for this life o grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idemudia Obamwonyi
Fool

I accept my foolishness Sir lol

Another insult please
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He lost only his house.

Bang on comment.
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by Holymann(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He lost only his house.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He lost only his house.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He lost only his house.

How does he get out of the police station
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by mrkings84(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He lost only his house.

Epic response bro..... May that snake that swallowed 36m fall on u
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by Innov8ve1: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hahaha americans will call this arson and even jail the landlord
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by nonjebose(m): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
This is serious. I can imagine the level of frustration that led to this drastic action. Some of these tenants may have refused to pay rent just because the house was inherited, while restocking their business to the tune of millions. Wait o, is it all the tenants that refused to pay their rents! My former boss abandoned the house he inherited from his dad for heartless tenant. He had his own properties, so was not too bothered
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by Litblogger: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by Trexnemesis(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Either the house remained or burned, his profit or gain remains ZERO. To the people who reduced him to zero and at same time making money with and inside his property, good riddance. Why are they weeping? While cutting down a tree, it is good to imagine the pain if you are the one being cut. It makes sense die!
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by Bimpe29: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
The network on which his madness is hosted is 9G.
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by rahman3853(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
D landlord do them yoruba style "kaaka ki ile o ku, ile aya sha"
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by Witnes: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
That guy is a dullard like Buhari. Why gone to far in loosing so much? just remove d roofs, raining season is thumping already and nobody will ask him to go but by himself in peace.
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by lereinter(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Cyriloha:
Well that's ignorance I'm sure his a Yoruba landlord

hope u slept well
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by Zamurano1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
why should someone stay in a house not his, and will not pay? now look at it.
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
The man might be sick.
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by olmoRoc: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2018
Bizarre, but who else should he have done? My neighbor's tenant hasn't paid his rent for years and won't vacate the premises despite receiving a court order almost two years ago. The family has been living in the house without electricity and water for years as they've been turned off. Is it a crime to rent out your BQ?

Rent should be paid in advance, not when due, and if a tenant knows they can't pay, they should move out, so the place could be occupied by someone else.
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by narorose(f): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
shankara7:
Nwanyi mara nma don't take it personal.
Tis too annoying how some people can go to hurt others.
Re: Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) by johnHerba(m): 12:18am On Oct 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) / Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) / How Much Can Erect This Kind Of Building In Nigeria Today? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.