Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) (10712 Views)

Download Music: Adekunle Gold Ft. Flavour – Yoyo / MUSIC: Adekunle Gold - Ire / NEW MUSIC: Adekunle Gold – Ire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by zodiax001: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Good piece
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by GrammarCheck: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
visijo:
Ire means?

Goodness
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
fikayor2:

The song is OK, not that bad as painted. I was not interested in viewing the video but your comment pushes me to do so. The song sounds rhythmic and cool.

It is not the song but his artistry as a whole. He is a very basic and monotonic artiste but that is my opinion though.
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
So damn dry and basic! Dude rode on the YBNL hype. If not for that, he'd still be a yearly contestant on Project Fame, getting turned down at every audition.

Ah, fam you don’t play at all. cheesy
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by VonTrapp: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Just recycling the same thing over and over again. Boring as hell. Kunle give us something new abeg. Rubbish!!!
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by Bamz(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
I really thought the song was decent though. People who don't fancy Yoruba or those who're used to noisy jams could care less. Along with Asa, Gold is one of the few artistes that I consider buying his albums.

4 Likes

Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by intruxive(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Y0ruba:

This talentless monotic upcoming act keeps putting out the same junk with similar beat pattern and basic lyrical cotent laid out with the same rhythm.

How this man is considered an ‘artist’ and how he gets any attention at that amazes me.
If u follow igbo ppls review, u will miss road in life. Eg namdi kanu
This is another hit from adekunle Gold, guy is proving to becoming a unique phenomenon like all my west side boys making us proud on the music scene

4 Likes

Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by dominion001(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
ehardetola:

Buhari 2019
ur father .
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by mynaijadj(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Adekunle God man with the golden voice.
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
great song

2 Likes

Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
intruxive:

If u follow igbo ppls review, u will miss road in life. Eg namdi kanu
This is another hit from adekunle Gold, guy is proving to becoming a unique phenomenon like all my west side boys making us proud on the music scene

I do not know why and how Igbo is a part of this discussion or your problem exactly.

Gbogbo wa o gbodo sun ka kori sibi kan na. My not agreeing to your favourite artiste does not mean I am Igbo & has nothing to do with my backgrounds.

Live life & enjoy it, let people hold their opinions and leave Igbos alone. They are not the beginning and the end of your problems.

1 Like

Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by intruxive(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Y0ruba:

I do not know why and how Igbo is a part of this discussion or your problem exactly.

Gbogbo wa o gbodo sun ka kori sibi kan na. My not agreeing to your favourite artiste does not mean I am Igbo & has nothing to do with my backgrounds.

Live life & enjoy it, let people hold their opinions and leave Igbos alone. They are not the beginning and the end of your problems.
Naa igbo problem? Lol not even close, but we cant just let u keep doing what u do best (lie) and confuse people to hold a negative view of others around them. Its pathetic that u even chose the name as monica so u can spew rubbish and hide in plain site grin
Adekunle is doing great and badbelles like u who see the social media as a place wr u can hide and throw stones will always find us right behind you.......with a heavy knock on your FLAT head grin
Modified:
If u are not one of them, then why sound like u are?
U are free to critique but not a guy given his best out and earning accolades, dogs dont eat dogs. Ti ogiri o ba shi, alamgba o ni wole

3 Likes

Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
intruxive:

Naa igbo problem? Lol not even close, but we cant just let u keep doing what u do best (lie) and confuse people to hold a negative view of others around them. Its pathetic that u even chose the name as monica so u can spew rubbish and hide in plain site grin
Adekunle is doing great and badbelles like u who see the social media as a place wr u can hide and throw stones will always find us right behind you.......with a heavy knock on your FLAT head grin

You’re either bored & need someone to exchange banters with or you’re not very bright to go through my post history first before making careless statements.

I don’t have time for games; ire o!

1 Like

Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by femi4: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
visijo:
Ire means?
Goodness
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by intruxive(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Y0ruba:

You’re either bored & need someone to exchange banters with or you’re not very bright to go through my post history first before making careless statements.

I don’t have time for games; ire o!

Yeah, I did and modified wink
Friendly fire, next time think of the guy (adekunle) as u and then think of the negative effects of comments on social media
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by femi4: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Y0ruba:

This talentless monotic upcoming act keeps putting out the same junk with similar beat pattern and basic lyrical cotent laid out with the same rhythm.

How this man is considered an ‘artist’ and how he gets any attention at that amazes me.
Ki lomode e mo? If not for internet, iru e na ni opinion

1 Like

Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
intruxive:

Yeah, I did and modified wink
Friendly fire, next time think of the guy (adekunle) as u and then think of the negative effects of comments on social media

No wahala but I have a right to be a critic, abi brother mi?

1 Like

Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
femi4:
Ki lomode e mo? If not for internet, iru e na ni opinion

Na wa o, people dey though.
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by Sexytemi(f): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Y0ruba:

How this man is considered an ‘artiste’ and how he gets any attention at that amazes me.

You're the perfect example of senseless, and its a disgrace to see that some stupid sets of people even like your nonsense comment...you need help.
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sexytemi:

You're the perfect example of senseless, and its a disgrace to see that some stupid sets of people even like your nonsense comment...you need help.

1. You need to work on your grammar.

2. You need to learn tolerance.

3. You need to understand people are entiled to whatever opinion they may hold.

4. Your reaction is reflective of intolerance.

Ire o.

1 Like

Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by manutdadex(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
So damn dry and basic! Dude rode on the YBNL hype. If not for that, he'd still be a yearly contestant on Project Fame, getting turned down at every audition.
funny kids everywhere.. Adekunle gold basic? I can bet ur fav musician is lil kesh,small doctor..
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by manutdadex(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Famocious:
Lovely song...beautiful visual, superb lyrics and awesome instrumental.

8/10
u get brain abeg.. On repeat for hours now... Percussion and acoustic guitar blend make sense..

2 Likes

Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by ObaKlaz: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
manutdadex:
funny kids everywhere.. Adekunle gold basic? I can bet ur fav musician is lil kesh,small doctor..
He doesn't have standout vocals (he's no match for, say, Brymo there), his lyrics are not out of the ordinary (again, Brymo will wipe the floor with him in that department!) and his overall artistry is soporific - and that's just to put it mildly.

Small Doctor & Lil Kesh? Sorry, dude, they may be your 'faves' and their music may be your delicacy, but my taste buds can't stand them.

You can't tell me NOTHING, you Polo-wearing, punk-hairstyled, selfie generation 'Methuselah'.

1 Like

Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by manutdadex(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
He doesn't have standout vocals (he's no match for, say, Brymo there), his lyrics are not out of the ordinary (again, Brymo will wipe the floor with him in that department!) and his overall artistry is soporific - and that's just to put it mildly.

Small Doctor & Lil Kesh? Sorry, dude, they may be your 'faves' and their music may be your delicacy, but my taste buds can't stand them. Brymo that sings with his nose? Lol.. Brymo standout vocals... D obese terry apala

You can't tell me NOTHING, you Polo-wearing, punk-hairstyled, selfie generation 'Methuselah'.
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by dizon: 7:45am On Feb 24, 2018
Boring sad
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by soliq55(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2018
visijo:
Ire means?

It means goodness.
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by soliq55(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2018
soliq55:

It means goodness.
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by Sexytemi(f): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2018
Y0ruba:

1. You need to work on your grammar.

2. You need to learn tolerance.

3. You need to understand people are entiled to whatever opinion they may hold.

4. Your reaction is reflective of intolerance.

Ire o.

You need to work on yourself, you need to work on yourself and above all you need to work on yourself.

trying to be nwamkpa or whatever wouldn't help you but being a better person would.
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2018
Sexytemi:

You need to work on yourself, you need to work on yourself and above all you need to work on yourself.

trying to be nwamkpa or whatever wouldn't help you but being a better person would.

It is a forum and free world.

I have a right, like you & other people, to a lot of things including speech and opinion.

Keep this in mind.
Re: Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) by Sexytemi(f): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2018
Y0ruba:

It is a forum and free world.

I have a right, like you & other people, to a lot of things including speech and opinion.

Keep this in mind.

just because you have rights doesn't mean you type trash about someone who hustle to make his money legitimately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music / Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks / Koo Koo Fun (Feat. Tiwa Savage & DJ Maphorisa) By Major Lazer & League Djz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.